Author Topic: loldudes stuff server and addam  (Read 881 times)

today i went on this server as it had alot of players and i see spam every were, a few mins later loldude starts killing the wariior of bacon and he leaves and most other people leave. i then start an arguement with the host and he puts words saying "forget PEPSI" like if he was 9 years old, people said that addam's id was 913 or something but i dont beleive that. addam starts being a trollish noob and says "Whats nobbish?" "whats forget?" or something like that.

apperntly addam is a id that is 891 so he brought blockland eliaer, forget!

but the host was being a absoulte idiot...

I have noticed that users who are older tend to turn into a bunch of richards.

I've seen addam before. He didn't seem that bad to me

I didn't take screenshots but I was on his server.

After allying with another idiot that kept flaming me of owning him, he began using F8 to run away from my tank or reposition his plane after a strafe run instead of turning around. Or getting back to his base given the loving server does not even loving have checkpoints or setplayertransform enabled, and it's a fort wars. After keeping claiming that he's a badmin, and told me to stop, he ended up banning me for the reason "Oh am I now?".
Another note, I was fighting him and the other guy alone, he was still the one cheating..

I couldn't really understand anything from the OP, but I hope this is about Loldude's server.

I couldn't really understand anything from the OP, but I hope this is about Loldude's server.
part of it's about how addam is a troll because he does not know everything. also the part that makes me unable to support the drama.

Dr. Pepper FTW! forget pepsi.

The op
my eyes burned...

Just to say I was in a rush when I posted the topic

i then start an arguement with the host
what
dont do that

people said that addam's id was 913 or something
cool

but i dont beleive that
what
ID is not intelligence

addam starts being a trollish noob and says "Whats nobbish?" "whats forget?" or something like that.
he is a kid who's parents wants him to be very good so they dont let him know this stuff
plus he does not use internet/online games a lot so he does not know what a noob is

who the hell even uses the word ''noob'' any more