Furdle the abusive badmin

Author Topic: Furdle the abusive badmin  (Read 2614 times)

I was on jasa and furd's city RPG and I get wanted.
So to hide I go in my basement and make a checkpoint there so No one would arrest me.
But then I get arrested and I spawn in the city and not the jail. So I reset.
Then everyone starts contacting furdle via RTB and they start accusing me of checkpoint abuse or some stuff even though I reset.
Then I explain and furdle erases my house. Then he says he was just following protocal and also states that it was also because I said  he shouldn't mock 9/11 victims in an earlier post.
I blocked him then left.

/Discuss.

why do people still visit that server?

why do people still visit that server?
I should've expected this. A server with furdle as admin is bound to fail.

Furdle is a horrible admin, and a huge handicapped troll.

Why do people even go there?

Furdle is a horrible admin, and a huge handicapped troll.

Why do people even go there?
I don't even know why I did, I just thought the server was fun but then Furdle kept banning people for questioning his view on things.
The only reason He is admin in my view is everytime jasa feels like furdle is being abusive he de-admins him.
Furdle Whines, then starts blackmailing jasa by telling him he's gonna release his mod if he deosn't give him his admin back.

I don't even know why I did, I just thought the server was fun but then Furdle kept banning people for questioning his view on things.
The only reason He is admin in my view is everytime jasa feels like furdle is being abusive he de-admins him.
Furdle Whines, then starts blackmailing jasa by telling him he's gonna release his mod if he deosn't give him his admin back.

yeah, try to not join a server where Furdle is admin

dont even join a server with furdle in it

he joined my friend's server and abused vce

he should be kicked on sight and banned for a bit if he rejoins

dont even join a server with furdle in it

he should be kicked on sight and banned for a bit if he rejoins
exactly.

What type of vce do you mean?

I know Furdle's a terrible admin and all, but there's problems with your argument.

First of all, there's no proof.

I was on jasa and furd's city RPG and I get wanted.
Alright, you get wanted. If you didn't do anything bad to get wanted then yeah, that's a problem. You didn't explain exactly why you were listed as wanted, though, which makes me suspicious.

So to hide I go in my basement and make a checkpoint there so No one would arrest me.
You admitted to having a checkpoint to prevent yourself from being arrested. I'm sure there's a rule against that somewhere if you got your whole house deleted for it; this leads to
But then I get arrested and I spawn in the city and not the jail. So I reset.
Then everyone starts contacting furdle via RTB and they start accusing me of checkpoint abuse or some stuff even though I reset.
They're right. You were abusing checkpoints. You admitted to it. Just because you stopped doing it doesn't mean you aren't guilty of the crime.

Then I explain and furdle erases my house. Then he says he was just following protocol
Justified. I stated before there has to be a rule against this sort of thing.

and also states that it was also because I said  he shouldn't mock 9/11 victims in an earlier post.
9/11 jokes are terrible and heartless. That doesn't prohibit morbid people from cracking jokes about it, sadly. He was probably pissed off that you told him, an administrator, what he can and can't say. I would be too.

I blocked him then left.
"im goin to ignor badmen becase he tried 2 stop me frm abusing chekpoints !!"

Again, some proof would be nice if you have it. I'm only pointing out any arguments against your post, and I may be misinterpreting something.

starts blackmailing jasa by telling him he's gonna release his mod if he deosn't give him his admin back.
how did he even get a hold of that anyway?

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=205596.0
the drama board basically is a court room, your whole point dissolved trying to propose the opposite

this board is about "this person did x and here is why you should ban them/not like them"

okay, maybe it was stupid to post the way I did

I'm just saying knowing furdle he probably did this