Author Topic: Help  (Read 5673 times)

.elihw a ni eno dha t'nevha I
I havent Had Noe In a While

Not sure about noe

I'm sure that you can read.

.elihw a ni eno dha t'nevha I
I havent Had Noe In a While

Not sure about noe

Eno is not noe, its one. I haven't had one in a while.

I need serious help. I can't talk to the girl I like. I've been trying constantly to, but it just never comes out. I want to ask her out, but I don't know if she likes me... Miga has the same problem. Help me out...
 :panda:

What the hell is wrong with you?  You know what you need to do, so, what?  Would you like some motivation?

If you never talk to a girl you like, you will spend the rest of your life alone in front of your computer lurking 4chan and posting on the Blockland forums.
Is it bad that I do this daily?

It was supposed to be a humorous reference to everyone who posts in here, so, no, not really.

I'm the person who goes on 4Chan the least. I go on roughly once every three weeks.

Honestly, 4chan isn't that great anymore.  The threads go by way too fast, it's constantly spammed with ads and trolls (and more recently, gore), and they're always under the microscope, so it's heavily moderated.

But the other chans are always worth a look.

I've been on 7Chan and 420Chan a bit, more than 4Chan. Still don't like them much.

I've only truly visited 4chan though.
It's not bad if you go into the right sections, only /b/ which people seem to mistake as being 4chan is terrible.
For example I went into the /po/ and it was really nice actually, people are polite and all, I even got this sweet Solid Snake in a box paper craft, I'm planning on finishing it once my printer decides to work. :D

Go ask a friend to ask her out for you. (Not for himself)
You people don't know how to date if messengers are how you fix your problems.
DO NOT DO THAT!

What are you gonna lose if you just go ask her out?

Ace

Well, I was just turned down by a girl tonight...

...And I'm quite pissed...  :panda:

How did you ask her? Just wondering...

Honestly, 4chan isn't that great anymore.  The threads go by way too fast, it's constantly spammed with ads and trolls (and more recently, gore), and they're always under the microscope, so it's heavily moderated.

But the other chans are always worth a look.

THIS PLACE IS FILTHY, LETS CLEAN IT UP

--This message brought to you by dail-

Take your pants off in the classroom it's the only way  to break out of that shyness.