Author Topic: Help  (Read 5675 times)

I need serious help. I can't talk to the girl I like. I've been trying constantly to, but it just never comes out. I want to ask her out, but I don't know if she likes me... Miga has the same problem. Help me out...
 :panda:

Go ask a friend to ask her out for you. (Not for himself)

You should do things and make funny jokes to your friends when she is around. She might think you're a funny guy and talk to you. Thats how I met my current girlfriend when I was in Junior High.

Go ask a friend to ask her out for you. (Not for himself)
DONT DO THIS!!! Shell take you as a chicken and reject you "most likely" i do not guarantee this wont work, but i advise you dont do this

Besides, even if you did get a friend to ask her out for you. You would still be shy and would be the worst couple ever D:

This forum is turning into Dating for Dummys! :cookieMonster:

This forum is turning into Dating for Dummys! :cookieMonster:
How many other people asking for dating advice D:?

Two others yesterday.

The scary thing is that the majority of this forum has never had a girlfriend.

The scary thing is that the majority of this forum has never had a girlfriend.

Verily.

I need serious help. I can't talk to the girl I like. I've been trying constantly to, but it just never comes out. I want to ask her out, but I don't know if she likes me... Miga has the same problem. Help me out...
 :panda:

What the hell is wrong with you?  You know what you need to do, so, what?  Would you like some motivation?

If you never talk to a girl you like, you will spend the rest of your life alone in front of your computer lurking 4chan and posting on the Blockland forums.

Okay, I'm no expert, but definitely do not ask your friend to do it. Don't act like it's a big deal and just be casual. Say something like, "Hey, don't really know you very well, but do you want to hang out sometime? You seem like a cool person." Mostly, you just need to be confident though.  :nes:

I has had 5 gfs b4 kthxbai

Quickedit: One was a gold digger

.elihw a ni eno dha t'nevha I