Author Topic: Is this a good graphics card?  (Read 989 times)

I would get something better, maybe not so cheap too. Depends on what you're doing really.

It's a nice upgrade from your onboard but you aren't going to be playing high-end games on it.

It's decent, but you could do better.

It's decent but higher-end games will suffer

The guy at bestbuy said that he could play skyrim on full, but I'll keep looking around. Any suggestions?

The guy at bestbuy said that he could play skyrim on full

lolno.

The guy at bestbuy said that he could play skyrim on full, but I'll keep looking around. Any suggestions?

No loving way lmao.
The least I could think of playing skyrim without lag on medium-ish is like a 550 ti or something. Feel free to correct me on this though.

Thats what I thought lol. Anyway, any other suggestions?

Just throw some stuff at me and I'll see if it works. Not much though.

Graphics Card Hierarchy Chart

The ones at top are obviously the better models. Just look up their price and find one that's right for your budget.

I mostly use this chart to see if I can run a game; to compare my hardware to the recommended specs - but this can also be used for buying video cards.

No loving way lmao.
The least I could think of playing skyrim without lag on medium-ish is like a 550 ti or something. Feel free to correct me on this though.

I can ply skyrim max on 60 fps with a 6870

Actually, probably getting this. I'm not gonna be playing skyrim or crysis or anything. Just valve games and minecraft and such. But still, suggestions are nice.

Graphics Card Hierarchy Chart

The ones at top are obviously the better models. Just look up their price and find one that's right for your budget.

I mostly use this chart to see if I can run a game; to compare my hardware to the recommended specs - but this can also be used for buying video cards.

"intel 740 is best graphics card 2012"