Author Topic: P-4F Wild Thunder WWII Fighter Plane. (Video :o !) Pics added to OP  (Read 5016 times)

I whipped up most of this a few weeks ago. This can be considered a shell right now because it has a fraction of the stuff Im adding to it... I will be adding more stuff to it later, when I get the time. Anyway, check out my video(s). I couldnt figure out youtube and combining these mini clips, so I put them in a playlist. It is 4 videos, 30 seconds long. Sorry for the inconvenience, and I hope you guys enjoy it!

Check the video out here!
Please watch them all, they all showcase the different events on this plane! Including an engine start up!

Yes I know wings are funny. Also, engine shutdown is not done yet (Too simple)
Feel free to rate x/10!

I also want to give a big thanks to Navaro for helping me with Fraps!


« Last Edit: September 17, 2012, 08:38:01 AM by SailorMan »

Hmmm.....
Я-бы-как это ...

Hmmm.....
Я-бы-как это ...
I have as? lol Google translate...

I meant it to say i sort-of like it...

Why thank you :D

I myself do not like some parts of it. I may edit the wing a bit

the wing does not bulge fast enough, its too smoothly sloped.

the wing does not bulge fast enough, its too smoothly sloped.
IK Im going to make front edge more flat and maybe make the wing a bit longer.
Most likely will. Especially before I event the wings.

you seem to be missing an elevator :P


you seem to be missing an elevator :P
I know, I mentioned in one of the videos that I didnt add it yet, Im still testing designs.

loving clever, 10/10
Thanks!


I know, I mentioned in one of the videos that I didnt add it yet, Im still testing designs.
Oh! I didn't see that. I love that you added sounds to it, makes it feel much more real. But I'd make the planes a bit bigger. I feel like the scale is a little bit too small, and adding details would be easier if the plane was bigger.

Overall good job. 8/10

Oh! I didn't see that. I love that you added sounds to it, makes it feel much more real. But I'd make the planes a bit bigger. I feel like the scale is a little bit too small, and adding details would be easier if the plane was bigger.

Overall good job. 8/10
Thanks, and I made a B-17 Flying Fortress a while back. Im planning on overhauling it sooner or later and adding the same engine effects to it.

Very nice!
10/10
Thank you!

Also, videos 2-3 are "The good stuff" in my opinion xD
« Last Edit: September 17, 2012, 02:23:33 PM by SailorMan »

Oooo I really like the clear bricks representing the spinning blades!

Oooo I really like the clear bricks representing the spinning blades!
More realism for the engine :D