Author Topic: ID:28665 Lol identity theft  (Read 4534 times)

Badspot is on a roll this morning.

Badspot is on a roll this morning.
I asked kilser about it, he said it was permanent, also does this count as posting for a banned user? He didn't tell me to post it, though.

I asked kilser about it, he said it was permanent, also does this count as posting for a banned user? He didn't tell me to post it, though.

Not unless it's word for word. Like you quote what someone banned said.

I've been banned very similarly.
A statement of a negative opinion on a subject isn't a lack of opinion on a subject.

Anyway, this guy seems really annoying, I have seen his ilk before.

Lol today I joined ghille's server and I found this guy impersonating my brother again. Ghille banned him after he found out his true identity though lol

Nooo not kilser D:

Anyways  yea theres always some imersonations in blockland.

nows it just...me and beachbum...

I think that's the guy that even tried to impersonate me.
I never knew people wanted to impersonate me considering I don't do much.

Lol if you search this guy on RTB he impersonated tons of people, some famous and some not.

Lol if you search this guy on RTB he impersonated tons of people, some famous and some not.
why

KILSER, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

anyways i was looking up in rtb and i saw a name that was like RAGREF SUCKS richard or something. it was a couple years back

not really a drama worthy.

User was banned for this post
A moment of silence please

Anywho, I don't really see where impersonating someone gets you, it's not like your going to respect you more, I mean if you're some attention-deprived moron then I guess imersonation is just the ticket.

holy crap kilser was permad and i missed it?  that's fantastic.

slick, robo, kilser - the forum potheads have really taken a hit lately