Author Topic: SUPER ROBOT/Tokusatsu/Figure General!  (Read 70785 times)

without all those goddamn bandai letters and stuff in the way.

I wonder if they managed to get the original artwork.  But it's definitely a scan.

Anyone else seen the lineart for MG designs?  They usually grab someone entirely new for it.  Like this:

Used for MG shining, obviously.  Love how he made it look.

Also these:

stupid lovey humable shining/rising.  I have the RX-78/God gundam, but I wish I would've been able to nab these when they were out.  (they were cheap, too).
« Last Edit: September 18, 2012, 09:33:43 PM by Lalam24 »

Early Turn A Gundam concept (left) looked forgetin' awesome.

Oh god, that's loving great.  I don't think they wanted to deal with animating it, though.  It also isn't very gundam esque.

down boy

down...
What?

Anyone else seen the lineart for MG designs?  They usually grab someone entirely new for it.  Like this:

This is the right amount of detail I'd like to see.

Oh god, that's loving great.  I don't think they wanted to deal with animating it, though.  It also isn't very gundam esque.

Welp, it's not like the final Turn A design was infinitely inferior or anything like that. The animation in the series was amazing imo, and the Turn A is one of the best mobile suits animated.

I'll try and remember to post my Lego model of a gundam style mech

I don't recall seeing the Zeta Gundam like this. This makes me angry...but not very. Zeta is definitely my favorite design and series.

Welp, it's not like the final Turn A design was infinitely inferior or anything like that. The animation in the series was amazing imo, and the Turn A is one of the best mobile suits animated.
Oh, yeah.  The modern Turn A design is loving awesome.  I have a hard time even comparing the old one to the new.

Found this boss-ass image that I set as one of my wallpapers, then cropped it into a Facebook cover:

full image here (yande.re)

Oh god yes.  Who the forget illustrated this master piece?

I set it as my background.  Holy forget this is an awesome piece.  Thanks for sharing, Chex!

I think I'll have to be swapping back and forth, though.  Just did this:

Yeah, blah blah stuffty gradiant, it really works for my desktop because of my stuffton of shortcuts.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2012, 12:30:23 PM by Lalam24 »

There's plenty of them if you check the general "gundam" tag. Another recent one was a trio of Victory Gundams (1 Dash, 1 Hexa, 1 standard) and some other "Gundam Perfect Files" scans. The majority of my wallpapers are cropped Perfect Files scans.