Author Topic: Hay badspot  (Read 5297 times)

:cookieMonster:

:panda:

I hope we are not getting banned :o

I see you guys have secured it quite well. Though I don't doubt that you will be banned or Blockheaded for this.

It wasn't my idea, partizan builded it  :cookieMonster:

I know.  :cookieMonster:

How are you guys planning on finding his parents?

Someone has the number  :cookieMonster:

Oh Jesus, you know, those are probably free, Open Source (or protected under GNU) resources that just about anyone can add to the game. You might be wasting your time.

Please dont include it in the next update...I personally dont really like them..sorry.

And you think his parents will care about his research because...?

I dunno ask partizan

Anyways i like em ^_^

I asked BS a while ago about content in future updates. His reply (If I remember correctly) was that he is focusing his updates on bug fixes and adding new features but not adding content.

Not sure what features he is talking about but I am hopeful.

Some people where just randomly added onto that list btw...

ShadownHero you're a /b/tard, go back to 4chan.
First off, this was really unnecessary to post this, also, you did not post all of it.
There are blue arrows shortly after that last bit that I wrote, that comes after the list.
Follow those arrows and you get led to blue bricks that say "The whole thing is a joke"

Let me stress that clearly.
THE WHOLE THING IS A JOKE.

Not clear enough yet?
THE WHOLE THING IS A JOKE.

There we go.

And as a reply to some posts..
"How are you guys planning on finding his parents?"
Every heard of websites that give you information on who is paying/hosting for a certain website?
I have, and they are quite useful, one guy even called his parents, it was piss funny.

"I asked BS a while ago about content in future updates. His reply (If I remember correctly) was that he is focusing his updates on bug fixes and adding new features but not adding content."

You sure are helpful :D
Any idea when he will start adding content?
« Last Edit: August 21, 2007, 05:53:18 PM by Spartan300 »