Author Topic: Future TBC App  (Read 5134 times)

This is a house i am making for tbc. It is not finished yet i just posted it so know one would try to take credit for it. Feel free to rate and give suggestions.

Front of house

Stairs

Entrance
 :panda:

This looks really good, you have a great start there.

Thanks a lot i have a lot of inspiration from other great builders though like crazy, Dios, and Truenos. But the thanks for the comment though. I really appreciated
that. :cookieMonster:

Looks good! Windows could be a bit more interesting, but other than that it looks awesome.

TJ

pretty frickin sweet panda

I predict.....         Trueno will let you in   :cookieMonster:

Good Job, also post this on the TBC forums...

OLDWEST FTW
this is imcomplete, and i dotn even know who built this, removes all bias, and i lvoe this
8/10

I built it i posted it.  But thanks  :panda:

Looks good, I guess you left KBC... right...

Thats mah house!!

no i jk.

But its really nice! But, i would like to see more color in the structure (not in like flowers and stuff) and maybe try to improve aspects of it (railings, railing colors etc)
when you have a big build like this, thoes colors really stick out and add something to the build. And make sure to make the exterior as impressive as the interior!

And really, work hard on this. Dont slack becuase people say you will make it in. Standards have changed greatly so i only want you best!

dios i still dont understand why you hate KBC so much.

Because they copied us and hes the leader now. And i really dont like copiers, it shows they have no ideas, no personal aspect to things... They cant make something great because they cant do it by themselves...

I know Panda isnt like that, so I know hes not in KBC.  :cookieMonster:

Yah i'm not in KBC anymore dios. And thanks for the tips Mr Grinch! :cookieMonster:

I give  :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: to panda

the other thing, I know its a work in progress, make a really good roof, we want to see people that plan their build down to a T. Dios is the only one who can kinda... Build without worry, becuase for some reason he likes squares. Anyway a really good roof shows that you proved it all out.

Good luck, its coming along really well.