Author Topic: Immense Pain  (Read 1610 times)

Making this thread because of an experience I had today.

Me and my friends were watching the soccer team at my school practice. We walked over by the swings, and suddenly all the kindergarteners come back from lunch onto the field. About 5 of them make a B-line toward the swings. Now, there was only 1 swing open so they were all trying to get right on it. Me and my friends were passing infront of the empty swing, and suddenly I'm pushed out of the way by a little forgeter who hid in the tunnel after he realised what happened to me. I was pushed into the other swing, which was occupied by one of the soccer players on break. Still wearing his cleets, his foot collides with the bridge of my nose. I fell over in pain with my nose broken.

tl;dr: a kid with cleets on hit my nose with his foot when he was on the swing.

Post times when you had the most pain in your life.

Fractured my toe on my 15th birthday and continued to walk on it.
Thanks to the below poster I just remembered the worst pain.
The dentist had messed up my molar and made the nerves go insane making me have to take a sensitivity pill and a 800mg Ibuprofen a day.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2012, 11:28:21 PM by Alyx Vance »

Tooth infection for 3 months. Caused several other sicknesses.

Accidently fell on the stairs at school, face first, sticked my arm out like a dumbass.

Was a while ago but ouch.

I got a hangnail once
« Last Edit: September 17, 2012, 11:36:12 PM by Electrk »

Nothing really horrible as far as I can remember, though I have gone into delirium.

Ouch. I have an experience with a broken nose as well. I was playing football. I caught the ball and sprinted down the field. I juked a few people out but found myself running out of bounds. Instead of running out I decided to quickly cut back in. My friend, thinking I wouldn't turn around, dove directly at me in an attempt to tackle me. The second I turned around the top of his skull hit me directly in the nose at full force.

loving hurt like hell.

Got trampled at a track meet since a kid tripped our whole team.

One time my friend got mad at my brother when we were playing Mario Party and she meant to kick him but she kicked me and gave me a bloody broken nose.

There is no friendship in Mario Party

One time my friend got mad at my brother when we were playing Mario Party and she meant to kick him but she kicked me and gave me a bloody broken nose.

There is no friendship in Mario Party
Wowe.
Game rage much?

I was riding my bike one handed when I ride over the bump in the road to slow people down, I ended up flying off my bike and into the road knees first.
I ended up with a 3 bandage big scrape on my left knee and a 1 bandage sized scrape on right.
I also had small little skin tears on my wrists.
I did not ride my bike for until my knees were healed up.

Wowe.
Game rage much?
NO
I NEED ALL THE STARS
too bad i start on handicap mode and give me 9 stars anyway so I never lose c:

I'm lucky enough to have never broken anything before. My surgery on my right ankle, however, hurt a lot when I woke up and the painkillers wore off. Even those tiny half inch incisions hurt a lot when the doctor scrapes at cartilage and moves a single bone around for a few hours. It hurts a lot. Luckily I had oxycodone to take the edge off, but it still ended up hurting a lot about 3/4 of the way through the time limit where I wasn't allowed to take more.

I sprained my wrist while rollerblading

I sprained my wrist while rollerblading and listening to 60's music.