Author Topic: Future wife bb  (Read 1597 times)

um, bullstuff
check Genesis 121:12-16
I was her husband during the creation of the universe mang
God hates gays

God had to mold snakees with his hands - he's gay.

God had to mold snakees with his hands - he's gay.
He took extra time on Nick Cage's.



God hates gays
actually I know from personal experience that god loves gaysex


um, bullstuff
check Genesis 121:12-16
I was her husband during the creation of the universe mang

yes but we were in an end-of the-world marriage/love marathon

the only true kind of marriage.

yes but we were in an end-of the-world marriage/love marathon
the only true kind of marriage.
god whispered in my ear that marriage was just a prank he played on early christians so they'd have something to argue over

How many threads have there been
about people claiming to be in a relationship
oh sweet jizzus


Gayest topic 2012
I beg to differ (where do you hide your research)