Author Topic: Free me from Runescape  (Read 5160 times)

Remember, Runescape sucks. There's your motivation to stop playing it.

Remember, Runescape sucks. There's your motivation to stop playing it.
So far these motivations are working.  Im playing it less and less.

Add, and flame KDWH next time you go on. He's an asshole.

Ace

I used to play.

I stopped when I realized one day: "What the hell am I doing? This is pointless!"

I stopped when I realized one day: "What the hell am I doing? This is pointless!"

QFT.

Sadly my brother doesnt realise that...he is still trapped! :(  I guess he might stop when his membership runs out.

Well I'm happy even though none of you helped.  (except the people who said stuff about that it was all pointless and stuff)  Here is what happened.  Walking with my friend who you know as Da Mafia on bl.  We went into the wilderness.  I am a lvl 55 and he was 45.  A 59 comes up and asks if he can have food.  So I offer him a pizza.  He says more than starts attacking me.  Starting to run I accidently click on da mafia and I have the handicapped skull above my head.  (you lose all your items instead of keeping 3 if you have skull)  So I said wait ill give you more while im running rapidly.  But he said no and I kept running.  Da Mafia sits there like a stump watching me run back and forth.  I died.  I lose all my items.  I quit.  The End.  Thank goodness and good riddens.

That's why, instead of fighting in Runescape, you cook. No one can make you drop your items if you just cook. :cookieMonster:

You could have told some random person your password.  That's what i did.

That's why, instead of fighting in Runescape, you cook. No one can make you drop your items if you just cook. :cookieMonster:
Well I sort of did it on purpose.  I mean i could have made a run for the border but I didnt cause i could care less.

You'll probably just get back on in a week. PM me your password and I'll get your account permabanned or something.

I promised myself I would never play that game again but this should be interesting.

You'll probably just get back on in a week. PM me your password and I'll get your account permabanned or something.

I promised myself I would never play that game again but this should be interesting.
Doubt it.  I got all my good stuff when i was a member and could easily do stuff.  Its just a big loss now.