Author Topic: Free me from Runescape  (Read 5145 times)

Well it all started one day when my friend Da Mafia came over.  WE had both used to play runescape and we were talking about it.  He asked if I wanted to play it again and see what was new.  So hoping for a good laugh I did.  However I got hooked on runescape again.  In the morning blocklnad servers arent very good.  Please help me get unhooked.

Block it in your router settings, type in a random password that you will never remember, copy it, paste it in the second field if applicable, reset the router. Problem solved.

i think i can help. first you give me all your stuff, then you hate rs, problem solved! just kidding. you just to start a single playe game, get the m16, and destroy the largest build you have saved. then you wont get bored. but if you do, find one of those game site to keep yuor mibnd of rs. or you could just play rs untill the servers get better.

btw, what if one day bl has a dramatic crash and can never operate again? and rs is blocked? that would suck. then you would have to READ! or tv.

Ill take that into view. But no im not blocking it.

Block it, or you don't want us to help you, and you just made a stuff thread for fun

kthxbai

Block it, or you don't want us to help you, and you just made a ice cream thread for fun

kthxbai
No I want help.  But idk I just dont want to block it.

Just remember that Runescape is just like any other MMORPG. A massive grind-fest.

Its not a game....its a piece of crap. Achieving level 79 isnt gonna make you any more happy than when you reached level 4. Having 6.5 billion yew logs will not make you happy. And no, you will never be the best/richest/most popular player in Runescape no matter how many hours/days/years you waste in there.

Atleast in BL you use creativity. Please note that trying to find a way to beat the economic system in RS is not creativity...thats just called being an idiot.

You can leave RS behind when you realise that your goals and dreams for RS are all false and that any item/GP you make isnt worth its weight in air.

This is easy!

Look at your guy in runescape and say "YOU SUCK". Then quickly turn off the game, open some other game, like blockland or counterstrike, and as you play that game repeat often "Runescape Sucks, This Rocks"

Just remember that Runescape is just like any other MMORPG. A massive grind-fest.

Its not a game....its a piece of crap. Achieving level 79 isnt gonna make you any more happy than when you reached level 4. Having 6.5 billion yew logs will not make you happy. And no, you will never be the best/richest/most popular player in Runescape no matter how many hours/days/years you waste in there.

Atleast in BL you use creativity. Please note that trying to find a way to beat the economic system in RS is not creativity...thats just called being an idiot.

You can leave RS behind when you realise that your goals and dreams for RS are all false and that any item/GP you make isnt worth its weight in air.

Thats the kind of help i want.  Thanks!  Ill think about this.

Spam it with pr0ns, get banned, and never go back.

get a better computer, and the need to play better games will be there

get a better computer, and the need to play better games will be there

thats why i played runescape for 4 years :P