Author Topic: 4 GIRLS PUNCHING EACH OTHER'S VAGINAS  (Read 3423 times)

Saw the strangest thing at my school today. I don't want to give names, so I'll just name them Girls 1-4. The 4 girls were talking, and out of nowhere, Girl 1 punched Girl 2's vagina. She yelled and grabbed her crotch for a bit, and then punched Girl 1's vagina. She completely flips at the fact that Girl 1 had no reaction. Then, Girl 1 decided to punch Girl 3's vagina, and Girl 2 used Girl 3's reaction as an example as to why you should react to being punched in your genitals. After about another minute of talking about genitals, they all started punching each other's vaginas for reactions. MLIA.

/DISCUSS

this one time at band camp

public vaginal fisting? o.O

Hey same thing at my school. Do you go to my school or did you stalk my school?

I wonder if girls post the same thing on the internet when guys do this stuff...

Don't forget to record and photoshop.

Hey same thing at my school. Do you go to my school or did you stalk my school?
both
pics please
The Principal has been trying to force us into lines, phone usage was impossible.

The Principal has been trying to force us into lines, phone usage was impossible.
those girls must have really long arms if they can punch eachother's vagina while in a line.

What. They're all training for the 9th annual vagina wrestling competition.

those girls must have really long arms if they can punch eachother's vagina while in a line.
Well, obviously a clusterforget of a line.

Going into specifics, we have to stand outside of the hallway that actually has the door to the band room so, when the bell rings, people can get out before we trample them block them.
And this only applies to people in band.