Author Topic: richard's on forums  (Read 10757 times)

who's richard?
and why did we need a thread to tell us he's on the forums?

who's richard?
and why did we need a thread to tell us he's on the forums?
That's what i thought.

XD you dipforget it Why meme

It's part of the rage face family

And it's cancer

i made a post asking for help with a adventure map then they are demanding my pc spec so i gave a sales quote :/) but they caught  on :P

It's part of the rage face family

And it's cancer
unture you see the Why meme is one of those memes that are in the middle like the poker face

i made a post asking for help with a adventure map then they are demanding my pc spec so i gave a sales quote :/) but they caught  on :P

We asked for that because we questioned the legitimacy of your plan, you then proceeded to tell us how you run two very popular Minecraft servers, "32 gigabytes of RAM each", then refused to give your actual specs.

unture you see the Why meme is one of those memes that are in the middle like the poker face

They're all cancer

We asked for that because we questioned the legitimacy of your plan, you then proceeded to tell us how you run two very popular Minecraft servers, "32 gigabytes of RAM each", then refused to give your actual specs.

They're all cancer
because i don't see how me asking for legitiment help turned into me getting forgeted in the corner for my pc specs

because i don't see how me asking for legitiment help turned into me getting forgeted in the corner for my pc specs

because you claimed to have an extremely popular server with ridiculous computer specs

i wish people would stop posting pics of their weaners on the forums....
its really disturbing

i made a post asking for help with a adventure map then they are demanding my pc spec so i gave a sales quote :/) but they caught  on :P
This post right here
This proves that you are an idiot and lied about your specs

because you claimed to have an extremely popular server with ridiculous computer specs
The only reason for that was because you said that i was just going to let you guys do all the work
and that my server spawn was not proof if i could start it i would show you around and show you every secret of the spawn

go away please you little insignificant entrepreneur le on the ass of the forums.