Author Topic: richard's on forums  (Read 10744 times)

ok then you go ahead and make a game in a week and let me see how that come out
June 26 of 2010 was not a week ago you dumb stuff

I never said to take algebra thats someone else lol.

just proving the other sir wrong

Well, sorry to burst your bubble, but this makes no sense. Make a game in a week but the code was from 2010? What? Over 2 years there should be some progress.

You're not even making the game. You're taking a bunch of work from other people, nor do you have any proof that this game exists. We're also not saying we can do what you can't. We're just saying you can't. This isn't about us, this is about you.
This is why people are richards to you. Because you're aggressive and stupid.

i doubt you have been working on the same game for 2 years.

2010 was not a week ago you dumb stuff
ok whats your point? a script was used from two years ago i have multiple scripts for unity i have been working on the game since 2009

ok whats your point? a script was used from two years ago i have multiple scripts for unity i have been working on the game since 2009
Please show me some of your work.

show me some other scripts and some models.

Well, sorry to burst your bubble, but this makes no sense. Make a game in a week but the code was from 2010? What? Over 2 years there should be some progress.
why would i change a working script?

Uh oh this guy reminds me of the docter

I highly doubt that you have any knowledge of video game development.

why would i change a working script?
Funny, because in the link I posted, the script didn't work. The person was asking for help to fix it.

I also doubt you can do any kind of coding, considering coding syntax can be very picky. I can tell you're bad with coding syntax, considering English grammar is about as picky as coding syntax.
Saying "richard's on forums" is the equivalent as using an array in a function name. Not like you would know what that is.