Author Topic: Northeast USA to Get a lot of Snow This Winter  (Read 1335 times)



I think most people expected this considering we didnt get any snow last year.

Hooray.
Why are you happy? Snow is horrible and if this ends up like 2010 where I didnt get out of school until June 23rd Ill kill myself

stuff.

loving punk ass winter bitch.

I mean it's pretty and all that but damn, cold sucks.

Why are you happy? Snow is horrible and if this ends up like 2010 where I didnt get out of school until June 23rd Ill kill myself
You live in New Jersey, the worst place for snow in the Northeast.
Vermont for most pro snow place in Northeast

I love the cold and snow.

Shame that I live below that.

EDIT:
THE BLUE ATTACKS
Actually I live in that. Awesome.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2012, 01:31:36 PM by Name is Unavailable »


Cold and snow is my beauty and passion.

You live in New Jersey, the worst place for snow in the Northeast.
Vermont for most pro snow place in Northeast
Ugh walking home in a foot of snow WILL NOT BE FUN :(

I wish it would be a bit colder down in Texas.

Ugh walking home in a foot of snow WILL NOT BE FUN :(
Try biking in it, these wheels are thin.

Mstarfish here, and I say good. I love snow.

Someone says the NE is going to get snow?!

HOLY loving stuff WHO WOULD HAVE GUESSED.




THE BLUE ATTACKS

everything changed when the snow nation attacked