Author Topic: My iPod just broke.  (Read 1712 times)

Today, I was updating my iPod to iOS 6. It died. Now it just gives me loving random colors when I turn it on. What the forget do I do? That's the only thing I use all day.

Turn your life's brightness up by going outside!

Today, I was updating my iPod to iOS 6. It died. Now it just gives me loving random colors when I turn it on. What the forget do I do? That's the only thing I use all day.

what iPod version is it

Contact Apple support or go to your local Apple store. If its broken then get a new one.

Something like this happened to me a couple months ago, i was trying to put some DW on my IPod when i accidently deleted all of my stuff on there. I used to have 283 songs, now i only have like 80

RIP ipod

????-2012/23/9

Apple is famous for rushing things out and stabilizing them later.

My brother thinks he's so smart, and he says it's because of the Sound Bar that I used a while back. I know its not from that because I didn't use it. I plugged my iPod in once.

My brother thinks he's so smart, and he says it's because of the Sound Bar that I used a while back. I know its not from that because I didn't use it. I plugged my iPod in once.
Your brothers logic is incorrect.

Your brothers logic is incorrect.
You just won the million dollar prize.

>Enter DFU Mode
>Plug iPod in computer
>Open iTunes
>Go to iPod Tab/Section
>Click Restore
>Accept
>Download
>Profit.

>Enter DFU Mode
>Plug iPod in computer
>Open iTunes
>Go to iPod Tab/Section
>Click Restore
>Accept
>Download
>Profit.
Yeah; Now if only my damned brother would lighten up and let me actually use his iPod plug.

Yeah; Now if only my damned brother would lighten up and let me actually use his iPod plug.
I can mail you one. :cookieMonster:
I have like 10 of them