Author Topic: I just took my ACT and scored a 25  (Read 2057 times)

buy every active member of the forums a $10 steam game

forget that i hate 99% of you.

ahem~

this isn't my trust fund either, before one of you guys assume it is. this is the money I've made since January 13th '12. And I pay around 3,000 a month on rent, plus food, gas, phone, and other bills.

It's good to know how to edit HTML, isn't it? Lol. You said work an entry level job, and you'll make 300,000$. No, wait. You're a famous rapper now  :cookieMonster:

Well, the fact that a president doesn't have the power to change the whole political structure in the country is kind of what I was trying to get at.

it was a joke you don't have to get technical >.<

Also Beachbum wuvs me

Anyone who understands anything about online banking will understand his error here. I circled them just to make them clear :)

I also see nothing of a Deposit in the statement. You'd think that'd be there for 300,000$.

It's good to know how to edit HTML, isn't it? Lol. You said work an entry level job, and you'll make 300,000$. No, wait. You're a famous rapper now  :cookieMonster:

I have absolutely no programming knowledge, what so ever. Anything above mousefire(1); is total gibberish to me.

What. When did I say I work an entry level job? I said you're better off getting an entry level job, lol. And in case you think I'm changing my story, here's an old quote saying what I do for a living;

I'm an R&A for a record company. That's all you're getting. i like to keep some privacy

And before you ask;

R&A = Repertoire and Artist. I'm a liason between producers and the managers of the bands generally. But I mainly do paperwork now.

Anyone who understands anything about online banking will understand his error here. I circled them just to make them clear :)

You're wrong, actually. The purchase was made like 35 minutes ago. The balance won't update for another 25 minutes. :o
« Last Edit: September 24, 2012, 06:46:53 PM by Beachbum »

It's good to know how to edit HTML, isn't it? Lol. You said work an entry level job, and you'll make 300,000$. No, wait. You're a famous rapper now  :cookieMonster:

i can edit

Hes a DJ, forget school 420 erry day, he dont play, he may look gay, but he aint, he a saint, he rap hard, doesnt like it when you call chappers a tard, hit it!

*R&B music*

Yeahhhh~AHHHHHHH

Haha I bet. Then explain your faulty balance to me? I'm almost certified in Accounting. So please. Enlighten me.

Haha I bet. Then explain your faulty balance to me? I'm almost certified in Accounting. So please. Enlighten me.

My faulty balances?

If you were certified in accounting, you'd know that a transaction made past normal business hours can take anywhere from 1-24 hours to update the actual balance. The purchase was made at a gas station. The actual purchase price for it was for 0.00 dollars. It was a charge to assume that your account will get charged as credit instead of as debit if the balance isn't there.

Whoever taught you accounting skipped a huuuuge step.

My faulty balances?

If you were certified in accounting, you'd know that a transaction made past normal business hours can take anywhere from 1-24 hours to update the actual balance. The purchase was made at a gas station. The actual purchase price for it was for 0.00 dollars. It was a charge to assume that your account will get charged as credit instead of as debit if the balance isn't there.

Whoever taught you accounting skipped a huuuuge step.
You don't know what the forget you're talking about, do you. It wouldn't show the transaction online if it didn't go through for some reason. And Chase doesn't shut off after a certain hour. It would alter your Available Balance until the payment was cleared. After that, it would alter the Present Balance. Which this clearly didn't. And there's no such thing as a 0.00$ charge. The forget are you talking about. And for the record, if the money isn't there, you will either overdraft, or the payment will be rejected. You don't get magically charged with credit.

Beach what do you do for work?
You said above

You're wrong, actually. The purchase was made like 35 minutes ago. The balance won't update for another 25 minutes. :o
Now you're just coming up with stuff.