Poll

Helicopters

Yes
47 (68.1%)
No
22 (31.9%)

Total Members Voted: 69

Author Topic: Reinforcements' Trench Wars - V2.31  (Read 20334 times)

Please get rid of the duckies.... and by duckies I mean the playertype.

I think I'm going to design a new map for server.  It's going to be a canyon. I think I'm going to make it payload race or somthing simmmilar, but somthing else could work

Duck talk needs flood protection.

[ducktalk] Quack Quack Quack Quack :)
[ducktalk] Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack heh!
[ducktalk] oh my Quack Quack Quack Quack  ohh!
[ducktalk] Quack Quack awesome Quack Quack Quack Quack !

I don't mean to sound power-hungry, but:

Can I send in a storage app for admin? Like send you an application that you can give for later consideration if you rotate officials? Some of the admins you have might recommend me.

Once again, I don't mean to be a nuisance; I'm just asking.
Sure, because of your extreme politeness.
Please get rid of the duckies.... and by duckies I mean the playertype.
Sorry, I will not.
[ducktalk] Quack Quack Quack Quack :)
[ducktalk] Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack heh!
[ducktalk] oh my Quack Quack Quack Quack  ohh!
[ducktalk] Quack Quack awesome Quack Quack Quack Quack !

Wow, I can't believe he said that.
Duck talk needs flood protection.
It was one of those last minute mod things, but yeah, it does.

the ducks are fine and all but it's annoying when dumbasses like general party and amir gather their stooges, and instead of fighting, sit around and masturbate on eachother inside an underground base, and get someone from THE OTHER TEAM to scream bloody murder when an enemy gets near

Sure, because of your extreme politeness.

Sent the app. I as I stressed in the message, feel free to approve it whenever.

I'd like to request a vote to remove the fuel jet player; explosives are the only weapons you can hit them with, because not only are they FAST, they can FLY, they were intended for BUILDERS and they instead are used as HIT AND RUN ATTACKS... you get my drift.
Inb4 BlackPhantom bashes my post
« Last Edit: October 15, 2012, 03:09:24 PM by YourBuddyBill »

I disagree with king of the bill. the fuel jet players are helpful for building. they can hold 2 tings, usually 1 of them being build tools.

I'd like to request a vote to remove the fuel jet player; explosives are the only weapons you can hit them with, because not only are they FAST, they can FLY, they were intended for BUILDERS and they instead are used as HIT AND RUN ATTACKS... you get my drift.
At least make it were they can only have a shovel and a sidearm.
I disagree with king of the bill. the fuel jet players are helpful for building. they can hold 2 tings, usually 1 of them being build tools.
I disagree with you, people have RPGs and Auto Shotties and they jet around killing people.

So basically, people are abusing the builder-intended jets.

Hm.

He's my bro IRL, so some days he's a pain in the rear. My points are as follows:

1. Even Black doesn't always hold a trench shovel when using that playertype
2. I see crazy people flying around with an auto shotty and a combat rifle and they're frickin unstoppable
3. We have hang gliders and air vents for a reason
4. Original intent is not being followed at all; perhaps a Builder would work better with jets and no weapons.
5. Black uses the dang thing to fly around and shoot me with a combat rifle and a shotgun.

At least make it were they can only have a shovel and a sidearm.I disagree with you, people have RPGs and Auto Shotties and they jet around killing people.
This is exactly what I'm talking about

So basically, people are abusing the builder-intended jets.

Hm.
Indeed.

Well, I'm sure that can be fixed. If not, removed.

I find it absurd that people exploit bugs for their own gain, rather than being responsible and letting everyone know about them.