Poll

Helicopters

Yes
47 (68.1%)
No
22 (31.9%)

Total Members Voted: 69

Author Topic: Reinforcements' Trench Wars - V2.31  (Read 20339 times)

Dang, that's the thing about spawn protection.

I added a zone at the spawns so if people leave their spawn their spawn protection deactivates, this will help with the people running out, killing someone and then suiciding thing. It also may help with this problem too.

Thank you.

Sweet, thanks for the updates. Though the Fuel Jet player still needs to be restricted; maybe force the two weapons to be Building Tools and some weak but semi-accurate pistol?

can we re-add tier tactical, tingalz's 40k guns, and other stuff like a new map this weekend

You see, at this point, I'm fighting between "I should update the trench wars", and "I really should just work on my new project since I'll be shutting down the trench wars when the new project is done."

/Confusled

Though the Fuel Jet player still needs to be restricted; maybe force the two weapons to be Building Tools and some weak but semi-accurate pistol?

This.

You see, at this point, I'm fighting between "I should update the trench wars", and "I really should just work on my new project since I'll be shutting down the trench wars when the new project is done."

/Confusled

we don't need another rp

we don't need another rp

True. I believe there are other RP projects being worked on that haven't been officially posted yet.

My loadouts are glitching up.

Can we just have the old saveItems/loadItems event?

Can you add a script that resets the dirt automatically?

Lookie here, a rupee exploit
How much rupees did you get out of it?

Because I will have to take them away, including your friends one.

If anyone else does this, I will take the rupees away.

How much rupees did you get out of it?

Because I will have to take them away, including your friends one.

If anyone else does this, I will take the rupees away.
It's okay, It doesn't really matter too much. But good job though.

Lookie here, a rupee exploit
Also gotta remember this'll only work with intelligent DM players.

>Teamwork (even when exploiting for greed)
>Blockland

Pick One

It's okay, It doesn't really matter too much. But good job though.
It kinda does. It leaves an unfair advantage to the people who don't cheat using this glitch or flaw.

It kinda does. It leaves an unfair advantage to the people who don't cheat using this glitch or flaw.
Like 10 rupees, and she got like 15