Apparently Badspot has visited Roblox HQ?

Author Topic: Apparently Badspot has visited Roblox HQ?  (Read 4474 times)

I would hope if Badspot could reply to this but I spoke to Shedletsky on a website (not roblox, its called turntable, I know it was him for a fact though due his twitter being linked on the website) and I asked him about if he had heard of Blockland and he replies this:

I am a bit skeptical whether or not he is lying because he said "them" although Badspot could have came with Rotondo or Kompressor

« Last Edit: September 25, 2012, 07:56:23 PM by Altiris »

Do you have a link to chat with him?
Found it..
« Last Edit: September 25, 2012, 07:53:12 PM by Pacnet2012³ »

In what way was it linked to his twitter? Couldn't just anyone with the url to his twitter account put that on another site and claim to be him? Or is there some sort of verification method?

In what way was it linked to his twitter? Couldn't just anyone with the url to his twitter account put that on another site and claim to be him? Or is there some sort of verification method?

No you need to sign into it, im posting a screenshot of the site really quick

who is that shgsghkg guy
a guy who works at roblox AKA telemon

This is very unlikely to me that Telamon didn't hear of it before. Why would he put a restriction on the word blockland (a long time ago) if he didn't know what it was?

This is very unlikely to me that Telamon didn't hear of it before. Why would he put a restriction on the word blockland (a long time ago) if he didn't know what it was?
John knows about blockland. I can see if he'll answer me on this matter.

He's actually a pretty cool guy.

I hope he took a huge 20$ stuff on the front desk.

I hope he took a huge 20$ stuff on the front desk.
god lol

it's not like this is a terrible terrible thing

..i fear for the people who think this