Author Topic: Do you ever just.. think?  (Read 1201 times)

Have you ever sat down, listened to maybe some thought-provoking music and just ruminated? And if you do, what do you think about?

I'm just curious. I do it a lot, and I find it helps me find answers to questions or just relieve stress.

I do every once in a blue moon.
That is to say, maybe one time in fifty.

I contemplate our mortality

I don't like it
when you dwell deep into you mind, it hurts and everything seems to go blank

nah, i think i think too much.

Your mom is a whore.

[1:06:31 AM] Lord Darkness: my mom's not a whore you dirtbag

If a calm song (Such as imagine) comes on the radio I do

I do this all the time.

I usually ponder about 2 things. The reason of existence and 'nothingness,' But my brain always hurts.

I do this like every night (without music), I'm pretty sure because of my ADD, but it keeps me up. I usually just fantasize about what I hope life will be like, even though they are the fevered dreams of a child. I also come up with ideas for skits and scripts at night, so now I have a notebook so I don't forget any of those ideas.

The people who say "My brain hurts" from thinking about things... does it literally give you a headache or... what?

I don't even get when people say this.  It isn't literal, right?  Just figurative?

Sometimes when I lay down to go to sleep I try to imagine the worst possible scenario for what happens when you die. I usually end up thinking its never ending darkness and then I feel empty and sad on the inside. Then I make myself go to sleep.

I don't do this on purpose. My mind for some reason likes to think of the worst possible scenario.