Beachbum111111 -- All homeschooled people are social outcasts!

Author Topic: Beachbum111111 -- All homeschooled people are social outcasts!  (Read 11347 times)

this is one of the worst english sentences i've ever seen
10/10 gj

stfu homescholed grammer outcast!

i crack yo niga as!

the cool kids group with the cool kids
This is your faultily rivet. "Cool"=/="Success"

This is your faultily rivet. "Cool"=/="Success"
your 'faultily rivet' being that what you equate to success has literally no relevance to the point i just made

i'm saying kids can have friends but still be socially awkward.

It doesn't matter if they are taught the same thing. It matters if they learn it and if they use it.

I know. Except public school kids get to learn schoolwork and to socialize

I was homeschooled, institutionalized and transferred about 3 times and I don't have any problems in social situations.

I know. Except public school kids get to learn schoolwork and to socialize

We learn schoolwork..?
We socialize in other things..?

not to the same standard

Again, we still are not always socially awkward.

Lemme revise this, knew I needed to when I pressed post. Anyway, I meant even if we are not given all the potential friends that public schooled children are given, we are still able to make quite a bit of socialization.

We learn schoolwork..?
We socialize in other things..?

I only know about home schooling through past experience and other people. I don't live in the city so there were no youth groups and I was extremely bored. Now you may be have a stuff school and a good homeschooling group thing but for me it was the opposite

not always but i'd argue the system churns out a higher percentage that are than public schools

Lemme revise this, knew I needed to when I pressed post. Anyway, I meant even if we are not given all the potential friends that public schooled children are given, we are still able to make quite a bit of socialization.
it's not about having 'quite a bit' or the quantity at all. it's about the system you're in. as i said, school replicates the social dynamic in life. social divisions, bullies, etc. 'quite a bit' of socialization isn't to the same standard because you're not faced with the same pressures.

not always but i'd argue the system churns out a higher percentage that are than public schools
it's not about having 'quite a bit' or the quantity at all. it's about the system you're in. as i said, school replicates the social dynamic in life. social divisions, bullies, etc. 'quite a bit' of socialization isn't to the same standard because you're not faced with the same pressures.

Okay, I'll just let you keep this state of mind, whether I believe it's wrong or not.

Okay, I'll just let you keep this state of mind, whether I believe it's wrong or not.
what a pleasant way to say you've got nothing to reply with

what a pleasant way to say you've got nothing to reply with

He's probably making a drama about you now  :cookieMonster:

He's probably making a drama about you now  :cookieMonster:
i definitely dont mind

they always end hilariously bad for the OP