Author Topic: Beachbum111111 -- All homeschooled people are social outcasts!  (Read 11376 times)

Why won't 'bum just drop it already. There's no need to draw this one out any further.
Agreed, I will now post canned tuna to make beach shut up without making darkness stop posting!

Agreed, I will now post canned tuna to make beach shut up without making darkness stop posting!

Dumbest reply ever. It was not needed

Just because you are homeschool does not mean that you can't make friends. It just means that you wont be exposed to %95 of the starfishs that makes up most public schools.
TBH, it's more helpful to have to deal with them. In homeschool, you do things at your own pace and with a small group of people you're familiar with and probably like. In public school, theres a good 800 people there, and you gotta learn to deal with them.

Dumbest reply ever. It was not needed
Somebody doesn't like canned tuna.

Somebody doesn't like canned tuna.

I don't like it when people start up an argument when it was already done and over with.

I don't like it when people start up an argument when it was already done and over with.
I said I wanted you to shut up and look what you've done, you've started a loving ARGUMENT now.
Irony.

You're making a problem out of nothing.

Are you loving kidding me?

I said I wanted you to shut up and look what you've done, you've started a loving ARGUMENT now.
Irony.

You said you wanted darkness to continue the argument

You said you wanted darkness to continue the argument
Why dont you just ignore what he posted?

You specifically said that

I said I wanted you to shut up, not to continue the argument

It's funny when people who go to public schools talk about homeschoolers being social outcasts almost as if they aren't saying what their parents/teachers projected onto them

I said I wanted you to shut up, not to continue the argument
Didn't you start it?