Author Topic: What will 90's kids be like when retired?  (Read 4796 times)

In my day we could do whatever we wanted on the internet. Can't do that anymore, too government regulated.

Back in my day, we had to get aroused to get erections instead of machines making them for us.

Back in my day, we had to get aroused to get erections instead of machines making them for us.
Those poor 30th-century women.

Instant disgust

Back in my day we had bodies made of flesh and bone and didn't have these fancy smancy robotic replicas of ourselves.

In my day people were fit and actually walked.

Back in my day we had to WALK

dammit, harm

When I was younger, we had to make ropes and cables from other materials, and not carbon nanotubes.

In my day it was okay to make fun of someone. Can't do that anymore, making someone cry is punishable by ten years in prison.

In my day it was okay to make fun of someone. Can't do that anymore, making someone cry is punishable by ten years in prison.

THIS

back in my day, people who said yolo werent shot on sight.

Don't think it's going to change much.

Back in my day, Windows was good.

...Until October 25, 2012...

Back in my day money in the form of paper and round metallic things called coins. We didn't need your fancy microchip implanted in flesh thing or money cards.