What will 90's kids be like when retired?

Author Topic: What will 90's kids be like when retired?  (Read 4799 times)

Back in my day 512x512 textures were the norm in video games.

Back in my day people actually thought Valve would release Half-Life 3! We were so foolish then.

never will change because something IS wrong with you

"Back in my day there was this internet forum I spent my entire life on."
I greatly disagree with your opinion but, even mentioning that will turn the whole topic into a train wreck.
Can we please discuss My Little Pony later?

It'd probably be like, "hey sonny, I remember those Nintendo 64's, oh god, that was 3d back in my day."

Grandson, "Ugh... please stop grandpa, I'm trying to play my Xbox 1080 with holograms.

It'd probably be like, "hey sonny, I remember those Nintendo 64's, oh god, that was 3d back in my day."

Grandson, "Ugh... please stop grandpa, I'm trying to play my Xbox 1080 with holograms.
haha

Back in my day you had to use a remote to work the television, slave drivers.

Old people don't change. The world around them changes, and their views become outdated.

We aren't going to morph into a stereotype of someone born in the early 1900s. The world will change around us too. The stereotype will be our behavior and views.

Well, it doesn't mean you have to fall behind the times, but most people will become accustom to the world in their earlier life and it will define them in later life (even if they don't realize it).

Though I have to say, the core theme of the old person stereotype is inability to use or adapt to technology. Generations since then have been pretty apt with that.

Old people don't change. The world around them changes, and their views become outdated.

I've pondered this question quite a bit.

For one we probably won't ever get to retire the way things are going.
Otherwise I don't think we'll ever be the old people that we know today. We have been living and growing and advancing with technology all of our lives, so I don't think we'll ever be stuck in our ways.

---

Not sure its so obvious to everyone, even though it should be. If it was, you'd hope people would put a bit more thought into what it might actually be like for a 90's generation in 50 years.

Not sure its so obvious to everyone
nah it is

this topic isn't really about that though, if you actually read it
it's more of a game topic than anything

Well at least our generation will be able to adapt quickly to new technology, because we grew up to new technology all the time.

back in our day, there were black and white people
what are you?!!?!?!?