Author Topic: I hate reading Youtube comments, and this is why  (Read 2580 times)

People like you make me hate the world
You can hate something, but dont go spamming everywhere "OMFG THIS SUKS REMUV ALL STUF"
you just told him to stop hating as you were hating on a large group of people that hate subjects
gg

"Like if ur view 301"
"I find this hard 2 fap 2"
"ONCE YOU'VE STARTED READING THIS DON'T STOP."
"A
M
E
R
I
C
A"

"Like if ur view 301"
"I find this hard 2 fap 2"
"ONCE YOU'VE STARTED READING THIS DON'T STOP."
"A
M
E
R
I
C
A"
"like if u r watching in 2012!"
"-insert the entirety of the video in script form-"

you just told him to stop hating as you were hating on a large group of people that hate subjects
gg
:3
My plan is working

this reminds me of people who """nightcore""" songs
aka: just speeding it up and not changing it at all which isn't nightcoring something, it's chipmunking it

People like you make me hate the world
You can hate something, but dont go spamming everywhere "OMFG THIS SUKS REMUV ALL STUF"
besides the fact that pewdiepie is a fanpandering air head, it's stuff like "stephano" and "barrels" that get on my nerves, it's plastered all over every amnesia video and it's annoying as hell

besides the fact that pewdiepie is a fanpandering air head, it's stuff like "stephano" and "barrels" that get on my nerves, it's plastered all over every amnesia video and it's annoying as hell
I don't watch his Amnesia videos for that reason said. All others seem fairly fine.

this reminds me of people who """nightcore""" songs
aka: just speeding it up and not changing it at all which isn't nightcoring something, it's chipmunking it

oh god i've seen that nightcore stuff

it's horrible

I don't watch his Amnesia videos for that reason said. All others seem fairly fine.
it's not just on his videos, people plaster his crap all over normal gameplay videos

oh god i've seen that nightcore stuff

it's horrible
it's good when it's actually edited and not just "lol speed it up and call it nightcore".

it's not just on his videos, people plaster his crap all over normal gameplay videos
Uh
PewDiePie doesn't only make Amnesia videos.

Uh
PewDiePie doesn't only make Amnesia videos.
im not just talking about pewdiepie's videos asdasdklasjd

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=745LhHN4WBI

there's like a million references to "barrels" and it's annoying and stupid