Author Topic: Major trouble running Blockland.  (Read 1772 times)

Lately i've had difficulties to run blockland on my computer. I experience alot of issues very often. Example: Random launcher crashing, Random blockland crashing, Sqlite errors that cannot be resolved by deleting/manipulating cache.db
And server/singleplayer crashing after running well for 15 minutes and sometimes when blockland starts up it gets stuck in the authentication process. I had about 11k of zipped items in my addons before (I have plaid blockland since V7). I have tried deleting all my addons with no better results.

Console:

Move every single addon you have to another folder on ur PC and then run Blockland. If it runs fine then you will need to check little by little which addon is causing the problem

Move every single addon you have to another folder on ur PC and then run Blockland. If it runs fine then you will need to check little by little which addon is causing the problem
Lately i've had difficulties to run blockland on my computer. I experience alot of issues very often. Example: Random launcher crashing, Random blockland crashing, Sqlite errors that cannot be resolved by deleting/manipulating cache.db
And server/singleplayer crashing after running well for 15 minutes and sometimes when blockland starts up it gets stuck in the authentication process. I had about 11k of zipped items in my addons before (I have plaid blockland since V7). I have tried deleting all my addons with no better results.

Console:

Did you read the OP

A picture of any of these occurrences would be of great help.

I think you didn't check the log. i'm playing on a mac. and i don't belive that to be the reason becouse the problems have just recently started.

A picture of any of these occurrences would be of great help.

I don't believe pictures will help much. They are just standard crash reports that are missing the report itself. I tough i solved the sqlite error ages ago by manipulating/deleting cache.db. And it worked fine until it started again. and none of the methods i used before couldn't solve it. but the only exception of the errors i think is the sqlite error.

This is getting seriously annoying. and BTW i forgot to mention that sometimes the server list won't load even if i refresh it or do the lan / internet trick

It seems that deleting RTB resolves all network based problems but i'm sill suffering of the crashing/sqlite issues.

Try updating the drivers on your computer.

How can i do that on a mac?

Well i found out how to update my drivers and did it. But everything is still the same.

It's strange, but in some versions of OS X there are a specific number of TCPObjects allowed and adding RTB just maxes out this odd limit.
Are you running an older version of OS X?

It is a known issue that Blockland will randomly crash. I have this issue myself. I upgraded to Mac OS X 10.6.x and it seemed to have fixed the issue.

It is a known issue that Blockland will randomly crash in Mac OS X 10.5.x. I have this issue myself. I upgraded to Mac OS X 10.6.x and it seemed to have fixed the issue.

noedit

Please click the Apple icon and then click "About this Mac"

Tell me the version number (it looks like 10.5.8, 10.6.3, 10.7, etc.)