Author Topic: holy stuff nostalgia  (Read 1727 times)

I was looking through some old stuff and stumbled across this shirt...




Anyone else remember this game?

Woah nice find, Great game ;3


I have no idea what that is. :(

I have no idea what that is. :(
I think its the sequel to myst (Which i have on my itouch)

I think its the sequel to myst (Which i have on my itouch)
i hate people who call them itouch

i hate people who call them itouch
it's easier than saying ipod touch


give it to me

myst isn't nostalgia to be because i look at the entire series all day every day 24/7 forever


I think its the sequel to myst (Which i have on my itouch)
Yep.


give it to me

myst isn't nostalgia to be because i look at the entire series all day every day 24/7 forever
how to be nostalgia

give it to me

no



I actually played Riven more than I did Myst when I was younger haha
The only thing I didn't like is constantly having to change disks