Author Topic: NCO: official thread - We will conform you and you will be complacent  (Read 3320 times)

How exactly is this not a dystopia? Jizzing in my soda is a natural right of all humans.

We do not deny you any rights but there are some rights that do not exist

this I all nearly compulsively obligatory

everything will be explained in due time unless it is undone

May I be a member of the ministry of love?


May I be a member of the ministry of love?

submit your currant class and occupation

what does this even do?

what does this even do?

provide safety from the laws against soda during the month of October

Whatever the Ministry of Love conceives fit before rehabilitation and reintroduction to society
Gotta go to the Ministry of Truth and erase them from history though.

Gotta go to the Ministry of Truth and erase them from history though.
What's the Ministry of Truth, or Love? All I know is that we've always been at war with Roblox.

What's the Ministry of Truth, or Love? All I know is that we've always been at war with Roblox.
No, now we're at war with Minecraft.
Those signs you're holding are incorrect.

No, now we're at war with Minecraft.
Those signs you're holding are incorrect.
What? I thought we're always at war with Minecraft?

We have never been at war with Minecraft or Roblox. There is no such thing as Minecraft or Roblox.

We have never been at war with Minecraft or Roblox. There is no such thing as Minecraft or Roblox.
You don't get it.

What, I can't Orwellian Retcon?
Black and White is watching.
I love Black and White.

What, I can't Orwellian Retcon?
Black and White is watching.
I love Black and White.
Yes.
Black and White loves you.