Author Topic: NCO: official thread - We will conform you and you will be complacent  (Read 3319 times)

Yes.
Black and White loves you.
Down with Notch!
War is Peace; Freedom is Slavery; Ignorance is Strength.

Down with Notch!
War is Peace; Freedom is Slavery; Ignorance is Strength.
Yes.
From this point on we must use Newspeak in this thread.

provide safety from the laws against soda during the month of October
sign me up

We have just heard it seems that kompresstein is threatening with yet another update

everything not banable is required

Do I get free soda for joining you?

Do I get free soda for joining you?

yes 8.oz three times a week as part of your ration 

Welcome, welcome to the NCO wether you have chosen or been chosen..

yes 8.oz three times a week as part of your ration 
Mmm
I'll take it

yes 8.oz three times a week as part of your ration 
hehey that's what i get already
except as 2 12oz cans

i challange everyone to use this safe zone

We have just heard it seems that kompresstein is threatening with yet another update

everything not banable is required
but


am i signed up yet?


only if the soda is fanta

Only if it is Tuna

but


am i signed up yet?

no you are now a member

so yes now you're a member now

no you are now a member

so yes now you're a member now

thank you, but I think i need a raise

thank you, but I think i need a raise

that is out if the question you must cease this ungood train of thought