Author Topic: I need help airsoft gun help  (Read 1050 times)

I basically want to know if this is a good deal. I can't go over a hundred dollars and this seems pretty good for only $95. If you can suggest something better please do.
This is the gun.

Specs:
Manufacturer: Lancer Tactical
Model: LT-01B
Style: M4 733 Commando
Muzzle Velocity: 400+ FPS
Magazine Capacity: 300 rounds

There is also this gun, which is basically the same thing with an extended barrel, i'm linking it because it has good reviews and is the same gun with a longer richard.

I have the longer barrel version (or one very similar to it), and I would say definitely get it along with a red dot sight and extra mags. If you use a grip, DO NO USE ANY VERTICAL ONES THEY WILL forget YOUR RAIL UP.

I have the longer barrel version (or one very similar to it), and I would say definitely get it along with a red dot sight and extra mags. If you use a grip, DO NO USE ANY VERTICAL ONES THEY WILL forget YOUR RAIL UP.
i'm not really partial to holographic or red dot sights, i usually prefer iron sights or acog scopes, though the latter can be really expensive. i don't plan on using any grips, they forget up my arm and AEGs don't really have much recoil to speak of.

Buy spring guns first. They're much less to care for and in my opinion just as fun as AEG's.

Just remember to always burst-fire, this gun shoots faster than quantum physics

Buy spring guns first. They're much less to care for and in my opinion just as fun as AEG's.
this gun is a replacement for my other AEG, which i accidentally broke via the use of AA batteries and dirt.

Make sure that you take good care of it, and remember it may be a toy but treat it as a real gun.

Make sure that you take good care of it, and remember it may be a toy but treat it as a real gun.
Don't wory alyx, I won't use it as a carrot.

Just remember to always burst-fire, this gun shoots faster than quantum physics
then I might want more batteries.

That actually looks really nice in terms of internals. I say go for it.

Don't wory alyx, I won't use it as a carrot.
then I might want more batteries.
And don't point at your eye either.
I've seen idiots look down the barrel of their gun (all types) before. Even when it was loaded.... Idiots.

That actually looks really nice in terms of internals. I say go for it.
Are they not cheap chinese plastic?
Because if its under 100 dollars and somewhat durable then i'd say go for it.

Are they not cheap chinese plastic?
Because if its under 100 dollars and somewhat durable then i'd say go for it.

No actually it's a full metal v2 with ball bearings, ported piston head, and a tightbore barrel.

surprised for under 100 dollars lol
what about the body of the gun and stuff?

surprised for under 100 dollars lol
what about the body of the gun and stuff?

It's mosty plastic, but that's what sportsline is. It's not a bad thing. My Masada is mostly plastic, but that's how the real steel (or rather real plastic) is. Mostly ABS Polymer. That stuff is super light.

If you're not spending 100+ for airsoft you shouldn't be currently buying airsoft.

Don't spend money on some cheap plastic stuff.