Author Topic: Upcoming series v21: Voice Actors needed!  (Read 1320 times)

I feel I have to reopen this topic becuase of lack of voice actors, but here:


Plot: Shortly after the release of v21, A Blockland user known as Xavier, with his terrorist group, threatens to send a virus into BL, destroying it, unless it is brought to it's original freedom. The biggest minds of BL must come together to stop him.

I am ready to film the first episode, I just need some more voice actors.

Just fill out this form down here:

Username:

BL_ID:

Do you have RTB?:

Gender (Female voices are welcome, seeing we have so few of them in BL movies...):

Voice acting experience:

Please tell me if I'm not being more clear.





« Last Edit: October 07, 2012, 11:59:31 AM by Mr.X98 »

hey im with Xavier what can I say the guys a philosophysisterite

never again
never again...

hey im with Xavier what can I say the guys a philosophysisterite

So that makes you one of THEM!

no I'm a loner but a se the Merritt in his clause meanwhile I'll be back in three years to stop Plaz and restore branches to the balance of everything



so will you release this when v21 comes out or

so will you release this when v21 comes out or

Wow, lol no. I got the idea AFTER v21 came out.

What kind of people are you looking for.

Wow, lol no. I got the idea AFTER v21 came out.

v21's out? i thought it was revision 1###

What kind of people are you looking for.

Looking for people that would be devoted to the project.

Older voices. (In the realms of 13 and up)


Username: ShadowsfeaR
BL_ID: 9849
Do you have RTB?: Sí
Gender: Male
Age: 16
Voice acting experience: Moderate. My friends have told me though I can be very charismatic when doing other voices.

Looking for people that would be devoted to the project.

Older voices. (In the realms of 13 and up)


I'm a 16 year old Male.

I'm a 16 year old Male.

with a heavy annoying southern accent and he also doesn't pronounce stuff right