Author Topic: Adjusted Brick Shift  (Read 2460 times)

I decided to release this myself on here, as it's been sitting unapproved on RTB for a long time (since September 13th). Enjoy it:

Adjusted Brick Shift

Adjusted Brick Shift allows you to easily adjust how far your bricks move when shifted. Want to shift your 1x1 brick over exactly 16 units without all of the mind-numbing counting and painful hand muscle contractions? Just hit a pre-assigned key to pop open the adjusted brick shift input, type in 16, hit enter, and with one easy button press it's done! Best of all, it's completely client-sided.

*Note: Make sure you also change your controls so you can enable/disable adjusted brick shift. You must do this for the mod to work.

Download Link:
http://www.filedropper.com/clientadjustedbrickshift

Credits:
dUMBELLS - everything
Ben Grapevine - for moral support

Picture: (One shift to the left and the window lines up correctly)

this is better than custom shifting mod on rtb

Why you use super long gui amd function names

Why you use super long gui amd function names
lower chance of occupying used namespace

lower chance of occupying used namespace
hmm
good idea
why not use
function endkne63638ndke63(%a){dostuff();}
I'm certainly 100% sure noone used it before

hmm
good idea
why not use
function endkne63638ndke63(%a){dostuff();}
I'm certainly 100% sure noone used it before
... exactly!

no seriously you hit that spot on. however, it's pointless because there isn't that many mods for this game, relative to minecraft.

I definitely would have made my function names more appealing if I knew my code would be scrutinized so closely.
Really, I've seen worse. The only really long name is resetAdjustedBrickShiftIndicatorPosition(); (which I agree is ridiculous).

Ah, I'm going to have to get used to this one too! Already your brick centering is habit (and incredibly helpful).

Nice, dumb

if I knew my code would be scrutinized so closely.
your code is always scruitinized

whether we post or not to complain is the question

... exactly!

no seriously you hit that spot on. however, it's pointless because there isn't that many mods for this game, relative to minecraft.
Namespacing code is always good. However, personally I prefer something like
MyMod_doSomething()

this is better than custom shifting mod on rtb
That one didn't even work for me XD

That one didn't even work for me XD
Everytime i see you post i say "Reinforcemonts!" in the Worms: Armageddon (n64) cute lil voice.

NO MORE
tick tick tick tick tick
click
tick tick tick tick tick
click
tick tick tick tick tick
click
:D