Classic DM Server [24/7] - "Truly simple fun"

Author Topic: Classic DM Server [24/7] - "Truly simple fun"  (Read 3197 times)

This is a casually built, 24/7 DM server with a classic barebones approach. There are different rooms, a few crawl spaces, places to hide / explore. Some treasure chests if you suck at killing. AND A SECRET MAGIC BUTTON PRESS IT.

Just a casual, no frills DM.

Some things people have said...
"Truly simple fun,"
"Reminds me of v8 style,"
"Wow, so many people at a 'classic dm' that surprises me,"

• Minimal add-ons
  • Regularly updated with new places to explore
  • No imbalanced weapons or awkward mods
  • Hosted 24/7 dedicated
  • A two person admin team (no stupid admins abusing power and ruining the game as is common in DMs)

Join nao. IcyGamma's server hosted via Kaphost.

Logo courtesy of Navaro.

« Last Edit: October 20, 2012, 05:44:26 AM by Sheath »

Looks neat, will stop by.

Cheers, looks interesting.

He's hosting now, total chaos.

He's hosting now, total chaos.

:3

I'm slowly growing it day by day. At this point had to limit it to 10 players, chaos is a good description; imagine it with 20 in the same space LOL.

:3

I'm slowly growing it day by day. At this point had to limit it to 10 players, chaos is a good description; imagine it with 20 in the same space LOL.
You know...20 players is not the max amount-

Oh sweet mother of christ.

You know...20 players is not the max amount-

Of course not. Kalphiters servers can manage 99-- it'll never come to that, but its funny to think.

Looks nice, I hope it's still up by the time I get rid of this stupid internet.

Looks stuff.. but fun I sure bet!

Player rate will probably decrease after you've had the server up in a week or so I bet though.
Do you have any idea how long it will be up? Are you planning more maps?

Looks stuff.. but fun I sure bet!

Player rate will probably decrease after you've had the server up in a week or so I bet though.
Do you have any idea how long it will be up? Are you planning more maps?

Yeah, this ain't gonna be winning any awards for best build. Its really casually "slapped" together when I get bored.

So its forever getting bigger and bigger.

I built that big cake in the middle :D

Empty. :C

I really wanted to have a nice round or two.

destroy 72 bricks
Total Brickcount: 4299
heh

Is fun

Also add spans, i spawned outside
:(

Looks awesome. But there is an issue that NEEDS addressing. Whenever i join, i end up OUTSIDE the arena with no way to get in. Either A: You forgot your spawns, or B: A Bug in the server is preventing spawns from working properly. In the case of A: Place spawns INSIDE the arena so players spawn in the appropriation locations, In the case of B: Create an external access point, so players trapped outside can get back in. I am well aware of the possibility of players using the external access point as an escape, all you need to do to fix this is make it one-way (a force gate zone brick would be a good choice) so players can get in, but not out.