Author Topic: Pet Peeves  (Read 1122 times)

simple, just list your pet peeves here.


one thing that annoys me, is when people get honey/jam/syrup all over the cap, i wash our caps like everyday

people who chat me this message on steam

LOLZ UR MOM XD HUE4763587632458!1!1!1!2473862437872324782234!3142!1423!123;&£23£&@0;2:389)£2;:379)8XDXXDXDDXDXDXDXDXDDXDD

I'm not even joking that's how it loving looks like.

People who say they are going to fight me but don't even take the initiative to throw a decent punch.

People who say they are going to fight me but don't even take the initiative to throw a decent punch.
so much this

I hate when my brother gets into a jet, and uses it to taxi himself across the map. I'm talking about Bf3, not real life.

Pour cereal
No milk in fridge

When people call me homoloveual. Which is stupid, but it's a pet peeve, so there.

When people call me homoloveual. Which is stupid, but it's a pet peeve, so there.
stop being gay



People who say they are going to fight me but don't even take the initiative to throw a decent punch.

my school summed up

People that have nothing better to do than annoy other people and/or people who can talk about nothing but love.

I hate when my brother gets into a jet, and uses it to taxi himself across the map. I'm talking about Bf3, not real life.
pilots who don't forgetIN know how to fly a god damn helicoper ffs
play on an empty server or something, don't wait until you have a gunner to crash into stuff