Brixmon - Bumping Drama Topics

Author Topic: Brixmon - Bumping Drama Topics  (Read 2498 times)

I took the hint.
...Sorry?
It took a topic and not posts after each of your bumps for you to shut up? You ignored the hints so we had to scream them into your ear.

I remember I got drama'd for doing this

I sucked back then, lol

I remember I got drama'd for doing this

I sucked back then, lol
Now now, I'm sure you didn't, You might have just simply not have known or noticed at the time that it was frowned upon, Afterall each and every one of us make mistakes.

Now now, I'm sure you didn't, You might have just simply not have known or noticed at the time that it was frowned upon, Afterall each and every one of us make mistakes.
is there someone in this world that breaks a rule besides flaming or trolling that knows he/she was doing so

is there someone in this world that breaks a rule besides flaming or trolling that knows he/she was doing so
Yeah, there are. Not very many, but they do. There was that guy who added to a chainban AFTER three other people got banned in that chain. He even quoted one of the ban posts. Boltster remarked on it taking a special kind of lemming to do that, or something to that effect.

Yeah, there are. Not very many, but they do. There was that guy who added to a chainban AFTER three other people got banned in that chain. He even quoted one of the ban posts. Boltster remarked on it taking a special kind of lemming to do that, or something to that effect.

He said you'd have to be a Self Delete lemming. ahah

I took the hint.
...Sorry?
Oh the irony, bumping his own drama to apologize for bumping.

Oh the irony, bumping his own drama to apologize for bumping.
definitely a troll

the message was to blocklandian

BRIXMON DIGIVOLVE TO.....

WARBRIXMON!

Geez people, I meant that I'm sorry- not that it'd change anything on these forums. The bumping I did was stupid, and I didn't look at the date of these topics. Seems like everyone loves to hate the guy who forgets up a few* times. It doesn't matter that much, right?
right?

*"a few" is not necessarily used to mean "2 or 3" here.