Poll

REVOKE?!

Yes
254 (70.2%)
No
108 (29.8%)

Total Members Voted: 361

Author Topic: Petition to revoke Ephialtes' adminship  (Read 27314 times)

also i love how kalph was the first person to post in 6 seconds...
he couldnt had even typed up that post in 6 seconds...

this copy-paste sure isnt planned by kalph and some fanboy of his.
Holy stuff lol.  Good catch.

OT: I've never really seen him do anything wrong, but from what I've heard, he certainly does deserve to have it revoked.

also i love how kalph was the first person to post in 6 seconds...
he couldnt had even typed up that post in 6 seconds...

this copy-paste sure isnt planned by kalph and some fanboy of his.
We did that on purpose so we could get both of our points across.

disregard ephi's adminship

we still get rtb and a different moderator

problem solved

disregard ephi's adminship

we still get rtb and a different moderator

problem solved
Are you trying to say discard?  If you just ignore him that doesn't mean he gets replaced.

why the hell are so many people voting yes

once again, are you all out of your minds?
I must be out of my mind because I have an opinion!

why the hell are so many people voting yes

once again, are you all out of your minds?

it won't really do anything.

Alright I'm done with this circus, I've entertained your collective bullstuff for long enough. You guys don't get to decide who moderates these forums.

The fact of the matter is I am the most active moderator on these forums by far, I've spent hours and hours of my time as a moderator cleaning up all kinds of messes on these forums. I don't think any of you have any idea how many pictures of dead people, mutilated animals, gore and all kinds of other stuff I've had to put up with while removing posts when one of you starfishs decides to go off the rails and Self Delete spam all over the place. I'm the one who sits here for hours deleting those posts until the guy posting them tires himself out or Badspot comes on to ban them. It's a thankless task and then I have to put up with threads like this.

There's only one guy who's opinion matters when it comes to my ability to moderate these forums, and it's none of you.