Author Topic: [Tool] YayFun's Blockland Master Server List (UPDATE 3)  (Read 3228 times)

Thanks, much better than Ephialtes'.

Thanks. But until I fix and add more filters I feel it's not really fully usable yet.

This looks really great. It looks very professional and fluid. There is the occaisonal minor bug, but it's great.

This looks really great. It looks very professional and fluid. There is the occaisonal minor bug, but it's great.

Are re-sizing the browser window?
Right now it only really supports a width of 1280px or higher.

Thanks. But until I fix and add more filters I feel it's not really fully usable yet.

You mentioned sorting in your topic but I think you meant filtering? Sorting would be cool, too.

Also I'm happy to expose a few API methods if you want to display whether the server's got RTB or what players are currently on the server.

I think you don't have to worry about flooding the master server - I assume you're just making a single request to it in which case it's no heavier than someone hitting the 'Query Internet' button repeatedly. You can probs reduce the cache time if you don't want to remove it entirely.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2012, 09:13:00 AM by Ephialtes »

I once asked Ephi for the master2.blockland.us page and he ignored me.

Stoopid jerkface mcgee.

Oh, was hoping for the band Tool. :(

You mentioned sorting in your topic but I think you meant filtering? Sorting would be cool, too.

Also I'm happy to expose a few API methods if you want to display whether the server's got RTB or what players are currently on the server.

I think you don't have to worry about flooding the master server - I assume you're just making a single request to it in which case it's no heavier than someone hitting the 'Query Internet' button repeatedly. You can probs reduce the cache time if you don't want to remove it entirely.

I was thinking about reducing the time to 1-2 minutes this morning. I just prefer not to have it live because of possible abuse.

As for the API, I would be happy to use it. So feel free to send when you're ready. It may be a while before it goes live though.

Things dont look right when on a mobile device.

i don't feel like they're expected to

looking good

Thanks, much better than Ephialtes'.

Ephialtes's you mean

Ephialtes's you mean

No, pay attention in English class, lol.

Are re-sizing the browser window?
Right now it only really supports a width of 1280px or higher.
my display is always at 1080p, so resolution is not the issue. The bubbles just overflowed the blank space, that's all.

What do you have? It looks fine on my Android.

What do you have? It looks fine on my Android.

Using my iPhone, the join buttons are floating all weird

Using my iPhone, the join buttons are floating all weird

Can you provide a screenshot?

My phones crappy screenshot.  :cookie: