Author Topic: Why curing cancer is a bad idea  (Read 20966 times)

In china, they kill your second child. (I think, correct me if I'm wrong) so please please please.
You have to put it for adoption

To advocates of forced or encouraged population recession, feel free to kill yourselves for your cause. Otherwise come up with a slightly more intelligent solution.

Ha this was actually clever. 

This goes both ways and you argument is dumb. If we stop trying to cure cancer, researchers are still going to be jobless and all was for naught. If we do cure cancer then at least we will bring down the infamous disease.

Serious argument to end all these arguments.

lol murder

dat fune

but seriously, people just need to stop having love for just a little bit

not exactly let cancer kill, (sorry, I was being a dolt) but something needs to happen here. In china, they kill your second child. (I think, correct me if I'm wrong) so please please please.

Sorry, I really didn't mean to grind anyone's gears. I need to think before I post

"duh"

tell people to stop doing their natural instincts

dat fune

but seriously, people just need to stop having stuffty opinions

not exactly about not killing cancer (yes, you were being a dolt) but something needs to happen here. In America, they have something called an abortion (correct me if i'm wrong) so please please please

Sorry, I really meant to grind everyone's gears.

"obviously"

Also the cure for cancer would probably only make the populations of first world countries larger, third world countries (with most of the population) will probably only receive the vaccine or antidote in small numbers for the rich or in small numbers from humanitarian aid.

Serious argument to end all these arguments.

Not really...  It was poorly thought out and not researched at all.  What do you think people who research do after they finish?  They probs go research something else or continue working in that feild to improve the research.

not exactly about not killing cancer (yes, you were being a dolt) but something needs to happen here. In America, they have something called an abortion (correct me if i'm wrong) so please please please

I... I dont get this part.

What about Abortion?

I... I dont get this part.

What about Abortion?

I think... while he was brutally sarcastic to hodotoaoigaier he was making a rebuttal.  Not sure though...

tell people to stop doing their natural instincts

dat fune

but seriously, people just need to stop having stuffty opinions

Sorry, I really meant to grind everyone's gears.

"obviously"

Alright, I was actually trying to be nice here.

"Sorry, I really meant to grind everyone's gears"

Ok, seriously? I rethought what I said. Please don't accuse me of this.

"not exactly about not killing cancer (yes, you were being a dolt) but something needs to happen here. In America, they have something called an abortion (correct me if i'm wrong) so please please please"

Umm, people don't take that choice...?

Conservatives want to take that away, too, so keep that in mind. Please don't purposely ridicule me. I understand that I was being a dolt, so please leave me be on that one.

"tell people to stop doing their natural instincts"

Where'd this come from? Elaborate.

You need stop posting here man...

Alright, Fine. I'll leave with my opinions to myself and let no one tell me theirs.

Great plan. No, I'm going to stay here and listen to what others have to say.

Alright, Fine. I'll leave with my opinions to myself and let no one tell me theirs.

Great plan. No, I'm going to stay here and listen to what others have to say.

It's not your opinions thats the problem, its your way of argueing.  It is annoying and confusing.  Your side is well represented by Muzzle by himself.

Best thing to do is
Stop worrying about it and let society adapt/stay the same to whatever happens

It's not your opinions thats the problem, its your way of argueing.  It is annoying and confusing.  Your side is well represented by Muzzle by himself.

I see your point.

I shall lurk.

Best thing to do is
Stop worrying about it and let society adapt/stay the same to whatever happens

If the whole world thought that way nothing would happen.