Author Topic: Plague Inc.  (Read 4511 times)

Does anyone else find this game incredibly fun?  I enjoy the naming of your disease mostly for things like this, but I guess the game's fun too.

iOS version / Android version

Personally I find this to be a much more enjoyable "successor" (in design at least) to Pandemic/2.  The game is free, but can be unlocked for $1.06 which allows for fast forward speed, no advertisements and inserting bonus genes (personally I just think ads can burn your battery more).  Madagascar, Greenland, Iceland, etc. "invincible countries" are actually capable of being infected without preemptively shutting borders/seaports too, you are also given the choice of starting country, and there are MUCH more countries to infect..  It heats my Galaxy S2 up like a bitch though and definitely can chew on your battery life if you aren't proper with brightness/etc.

It's only fun the first time.

I'm at the fungus but I just can't get many of the island nations because most of them don't have airports.

i wonder if madagascar is still an impenetrable fortress

I should always start there but the one time I start in China, Madagascar comes back to bite me in the ass.

so it's basically Pandemic II for Smartphones?

um...
Madagascar, Greenland, Iceland, etc. "invincible countries" are actually capable of being infected without preemptively shutting borders/seaports too

so it's basically Pandemic II for Smartphones?
Yes, but less stuffty.

i was just playing pandemic II today, god i loving love that game

is this only an app or is it online as well?

i was just playing pandemic II today, god i loving love that game

is this only an app or is it online as well?
unfortunately no it's just an app.

Pandemic II is super fun, and I do plan on eventually buying this but I'm really cheap right now. Cool game overall.

i tried this, but it froze and all my data was wiped. i played for about 10 minutes and almost won.

The Brain Control virus or whatever it is is probably the most fun one

Poor pigeons
I love leveling up my avian transmission ability to make birds attack other species <3