Author Topic: US Dollar Plummeting  (Read 1374 times)

The US dollar continues to cheapen.

Means YEY for people like me who don't have to spend as much moolah buying products in US currency online.

Discuss poop economy and the affects for export / import. OR BUY BUY while it falls (unless you are in the US).

Jesus is punishing the US for all their crappy tv shows.
WAS IT WORTH IT?

Jesus is punishing the US for all their crappy tv shows.
WAS IT WORTH IT?
i love breaking bad ;-;
and 30rock ;-;

isn't it ranked like 14?
anyways, everyone, go to Kuwait and get a job, one dinar there is worth 3.97 US

isn't it ranked like 14?
anyways, everyone, go to Kuwait and get a job, one dinar there is worth 3.97 US

Actually yeah, working overseas in certain countries can be REALLY beneficial that way. Pay off your debts. :u

you guys actually believe another currency is an alternative to not using the USD lol.

all countries depend on the US economy. if it falls, it would be a worldwide crash.

you guys actually believe another currency is an alternative to not using the USD lol.

all countries depend on the US economy. if it falls, it would be a worldwide crash.
no no no, that's not what i meant lol. i meant if we worked in dinar for like a couple years, come back to the US and convert all the money, we'd essentially make more money in less the time, or as my friend in school always tells me, do the same in latvia.

no no no, that's not what i meant lol. i meant if we worked in dinar for like a couple years, come back to the US and convert all the money, we'd essentially make more money in less the time, or as my friend in school always tells me, do the same in latvia.

Pretty much the most basic form of stock exchange as I recall

The Canadian dollar is worth 1.0227 American dollars, lol.

Pretty much the most basic form of stock exchange as I recall
..? do you have any idea what a stock exchange is? it's a place where people exchange stocks. has nothing to do with going to another country for work..

whoa 2 pennies more
edit:
..? do you have any idea what a stock exchange is? it's a place where people exchange stocks.
foreign stock exchanges can make someone in the US very rich

I don't understand economics, but this sounds stupid to me. A $5 car wash here isn't a 5 dinar car wash there.

I don't understand economics, but this sounds stupid to me. A $5 car wash here isn't a 5 dinar car wash there.
a 5$ car wash here would be essentially 1.75 dinar there.

is there some kind of source on this bit of information or is it just a guess