Author Topic: This fish is forgeted up  (Read 1474 times)

Article

oh god, what the forget.

post surprising news articles (no yahoo videos, it crashes my browser)

I don't click tinyurl links.


I don't click tinyurl links.

Dude. Seriously.

It was a very long link to start out with, and I tinyurl'd it. Then I remembered that I could do the URL thing, so I didn't change it back.

I think you've seen enough of my posts to trust me with this kind of thing. I'm not an immature forget.

looks like an eel who needs a diet

well somebody took a little field trip through a money press

well somebody took a little field trip through a money press
was it because of
It was a very long link to start out with, and I tinyurl'd it. Then I remembered that I could do the URL thing, so I didn't change it back.

I think you've seen enough of my posts to trust me with this kind of thing. I'm not an immature forget.
this?



It's just kinda a vague thing that you feel like everything you know is important; I personally have a negative response to the sheer number of topics you have made, and the rapid-fire semi-unimportance.

EDIT: If you look at your profile for example, and compare it to mine, you have more than twice the number of topics I have
You also seem to have an obsession with creepypasta, but maybe that's only my perception.

2EDIT: You also basically said "Hey look, I sigged myself!"
« Last Edit: October 13, 2012, 10:48:04 AM by Katadeus »