Author Topic: Sensitivty Problem  (Read 626 times)

Whever I move my mouse in a minigame, my player turns like 5 times.
This even happends when my sensitivity is on the lowest possible
Note this is a BLOCKLAND error. Theres nothing wrong with my computer/mouse It works fine with anything else, steam ect.

So is it only when you are in a minigame, or just playing in general.  The way you phrased it makes it seem like it only does this in minigames.

I've done dwelled much into this, but have you checke out your keybinds for turn left/right/up/down?  Also, did any weird error/glitch occur involving extreme lag happen before your issue?  I had a similar issue with turning down after an extreme lag after duping happened.

Let me put it this way: It's almost as if it's sliding
When I turn or something and stop moving my mouse, it keeps turning about %45 of a whole turn

Really need somone to help  :panda:

this may sound odd but have you tried restarting your computer?

sometimes i run into problems with blockland if my computer's been running too long

this may sound odd but have you tried restarting your computer?

sometimes i run into problems with blockland if my computer's been running too long
noedit: eh this probably will do nothing on second thought

noedit: eh this probably will do nothing on second thought
This has been going on for weeks.

check the sensitivity setting on options

noedit: oh wait I saw OP

disregard my advice above, just post your prefs/client/prefs.cs

Here

Here
The prefs file looks OK.

This probably won't work but it's a last resort:
Rename your /config folder to something else.
Rename your /Add-Ons folder to something else.
Delete your /base folder.

If that doesn't work, then delete the new config and add-ons and replace them with the old ones that you renamed.

Does this happen in any other game? Also, sometimes a mouse doesn't work properly with a specific program, and you can adjust settings in your mouse settings.