Author Topic: The Anything and Everything Weapon Pack - MAR2 colors!  (Read 5482 times)


The weapon pack YOU GUYS make! Except not really, you're actually just shamelessly feeding me ideas!!

Remember when I said I was making a weaponpack? Yeah, me neither! Really, in the end of things I was just overall very unsatisfied with how that one was turning out, so I've decided to totally start from scratch (alright, so i'm going to reuse my ADS code and offsets, but what does that count for?) in a different way.
Instead of trying to make the models in that wacky sorta-kinda default style, I've decided "forget it, gcat has that well covered, so let's make something else." I'm going to be using my more normal blockland modeling style, which I unfortunately don't have any models in right now to show you! Think Khoz having a baby with Khain and Bushido somehow worming himself in there: That's basically what it looks like, and hopefully I'll seem less insane in that description once someone's given me a gun to model so I can show you all.
So, allow me to copy past the features list from the previous attempt because I'm still going to be aiming for the same set-up in terms of actual in-game performance:
FEATURES:
  • Full support for all the default ammotypes; No cluttering your item list with 50 billion more bullets!
  • Simple and easy names; I don't care that you suggested an FAL92k XML, it's a goddamn Bullpup Assault Rifle! (disclaimer: that is probably not an actual gun)(also this is subject to change depending on what the majority wants??)
  • forgetin' iron sights bro! (I will probably poop out an alternative version for people who don't want them)
  • Tasty tasty sounds so every shot is like an climax!
  • NO RAYCASTS at all; Nothing but legit bullets! Better start learning to lead, kiddies!
  • Unlike all those other CAWWA BOOTY: MAWDRN WERFER weapon packs, we're going for looks and feel over realism! Well, sorta anyway!
  • Also unlike those packs, you don't need to wait who-knows-how-many months for release; I already have pretty much all the models done, and since they're just skins, scripting takes an hour! This'll be ready for you guys within the week!
  • Free bacon!

So now, you're probably thinking "COMMUNITY MADE WHAT IS THIS I DID NOT KNOW THIS A COMMUNITY CAAAWWWW" because you're a crow of course! Well, here's how this'll work: People suggest guns, other people are all like "mm yes this is a nice gun," and then I make the gun! It's a very intricate process, you see.
Here what you'll need to fill out in order to submit a gun request:
Quote
Name - The name of the gun, of course!
Classification - An assault rifle? A shotgun? Pretty straight-forward! (note: that this'll also determine what ammunition it uses in T+T)
Image - I need to know what I'm doing here, so let me see what you're thinking of! (PLEASE USE A LINK)
Magazine size - How much bullet will you bullet?
Damage - How much damage will a hit cause? Please also include any damage that should be caused by critical hits (headshots and whatnot) and radius damage if applicable. -
Other features - Burst fire, grenade launcher? I'll do as best as I can to make any of these fancy gimmicks work, but please bear in mind that I'm not too great of a scripter!
Code: [Select]
[b]Name[/b] -
[b]Classification[/b] -
[b]Image[/b] -
[b]Magazine size[/b] -
[b]Damage[/b] -
[b]Other features[/b] -

So now, gimme ideas so I can show you what I can do!




!!!!EXCLAMATION POINTS!!!!!
!!!!!!ENTHUSIASM!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: October 14, 2012, 05:21:21 PM by RagnaTheBroedge »

Name - Pine Tree Launcher
Classification - Rocket launcher
Image - Something like the Worms bazooka
Magazine size - 1
Damage - Enough to kill with a direct hit, small radius
Other features - Shrapnel in the form of pine cones (Less damage than the main explosion but maybe about the same radius)

Name - Modern Assault Rifle2
Classification - Assault Rifle
Image - (no scope)
Magazine size - 25
Damage - Direct - 17 Critical - 39 Radius - 0
Other features - Fully automatic

Name - Pine Tree Launcher
Classification - Rocket launcher
Image - Something like the Worms bazooka
Magazine size - 1
Damage - Enough to kill with a direct hit, small radius
Other features - Shrapnel in the form of pine cones (Less damage than the main explosion but maybe about the same radius)


How about this except -

launches pine cones, and when it hits something, a pine tree appears and an explosion occurs where it appears.

Allow me to repost a TON of my suggestions from previous T+T or Frog's Weapons related packs. After all, I technically suggested the Flak Cannon before :3

Name - Piercing Crossbow
Classification - Crossbow Skin
Image - http://images.wikia.com/runescape/images/9/99/Dominion_crossbow_detail.png
Magazine size - 1
Damage - 50 (Headshot 100)
Other features - Crossbow can pierce up to 3 Blockheads. Essentially a remake of the 'classic' T+T Crossbow.

Name - Lance
Classification - Melee/Advanced
Image - http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120617030249/rangersapprentice/images/8/8b/Img-thing.jpg
Magazine size - N/A
Damage - moderate standard thrust, lethal charging
Other features - Alt-Fire: Rush forward with the lance, anyone hit with it takes extreme amounts of damage

Name - 'The Manhack'
Classification - Melee/Advanced
Image - Weed Whacker with sawblade head or similar?
Magazine size - N/A
Damage - low contact, full auto
Other features - a decent reach, perhaps can has a alt-fire for a 'sweep' attack that does more damage in a wider arch?

Name - Proxie Mines
Classification - Explosives, Deployable
Image - http://www.mobygames.com/images/shots/l/30608-unreal-tournament-game-of-the-year-edition-windows-screenshot.jpg
Magazine size - 3 Proxie Mines (Hand Grenades)
Damage - Lethal
Other features - When dropped, the Proxie will bounce around aimlessly, but if a player nears they'll bounce after it and when they get close explode in a wide area.

Name - Auto-Crossbow
Classification - Crossbow
Image - http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/86/Zhugenu-payne.jpg or http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120807000823/runescape/images/b/b7/Karil%27s_crossbow_detail.png
Magazine size - Same as Crossbow
Damage - Same as Crossbow
Other features - Has a onboard ammo rack that allows it to hold up to 3 bolts before requiring a longer reload time then the standard Crossbow.

I posted what I felt were the 'best' examples in the format, but I'll link my major suggestion posts here as well:

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=147189.msg4291511#msg4291511
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=169008.msg4358742#msg4358742
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=98252.msg4881478#msg4881478

Can I use this as a model dump......

So you guys just script it or whatsoever :u

like, help u model
« Last Edit: October 13, 2012, 11:42:01 PM by Khain »

that would wonderful yes please

Name Throwing Wrench
Classification Throwing Weapon
Image http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090112201061/blockland/images/thumb/1/10/Wrench.PNG/180px-Wrench.PNG
Magazine size 1
Damage 30
Other features It's kinda just a wrench.

The guns from District 9 would be pretty cool, since a lot of them are actually somewhat original

Name: Throwing Shoe
Classification: Throwing Weapon
Image: http://www.shoerampage.com/
Magazine Size: 2
Damage: Normally: 15
Damage On Headshot: 30
Other Features: Semi-Automatic, But must recharge after both fired.
Situation to use:  If a bad guy tries to kill you with a knife, you can throw a shoe and stun him!
On Headshot: 30 Damage + Stun for 3 seconds.

Name - Modern Assault Rifle2
Classification - Assault Rifle
Image - (no scope)
Magazine size - 25
Damage - Direct - 17 Critical - 39 Radius - 0
Other features - Fully automatic
pew pew





will have a scoped and non-scoped variant because nyeh

a shotgun like weapon that has a modified blender attached to the end of it and shoots a wicked blending blade that passes through anything and everything for 3 seconds tops.

Can I use this as a model dump......

So you guys just script it or whatsoever :u

like, help u model
but i thot your model dump was my pm mailbox :<

but i thot your model dump was my pm mailbox :<
lol no, i stil hav to make ur  amo modls

have colors



now i just gotta resize it to be blockhead friendly and it's set for in-game use
and then i dunno what i'll do next because these suggestions are so silly