Poll

WTF IS WITH HIS ADMINZ?!?!?!?!?!

DUMBASS MR.BLUE
17 (36.2%)
EULB.RM SSABMUD
30 (63.8%)

Total Members Voted: 32

Author Topic: Mr.Blue's Server  (Read 2330 times)

Ok so I go there and he turns on click push.Mr.Blue and some other handicap and me to are all fighting in it.I was baned earlier for being a "noob" and shooting them in what the call "safe time" in the TDM.So when I clickpush Mr.Blue he gives the other guy admin then Mr.Blue says "Do the honors" and I get kicked.When I come back the next thing I know is the same guy he gave admin says "HEY THE handicaps BACK" and he gets freaking Super Admin I MEAN COME ON WHAT THE FUDGE.SOOOO when I spawn I get perma-banned cause i said "what the heck idiot".This is the reason.(forget YOU STUPID BITCH DONT EVA COME BACK WHORE :D.This is why I hate him and those damn admins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe if we don't say anything he will leave.... ( 0_0)

Goddamnit people, If a OP can't type "Normal" doesn't mean you have to be stupid and start backfiring him

Goddamnit people, If a OP can't type "Normal" doesn't mean you have to be stupid and start backfiring him

it's just that a lot of people don't understand what he is even trying to say

It's not the grammar, it's the entire OP.

it's just that a lot of people don't understand what he is even trying to say
Then those people are blind, I've seen much worse OP's and this one is Ok to me

It's not the grammar, it's the entire OP.
It's still readable

best server review/drama 2012, hands down

I know this looks bad but he freaking bans me for doing what he was doing?Really guys have a heart plz D: