Author Topic: Looking for a drum set.  (Read 1777 times)

Looking for suggestions because I will be buying a drum set.

<$450 preferably
« Last Edit: October 15, 2012, 08:09:28 PM by SlayerZ99 »

There's this place to look called the internet

i'll sell you a pearl set for $300

so you can say that about anything

Im looking for suggestions

In all likelihood if anyone on these forums is selling a drum set, the shipping costs will far outweigh the asking price and be way outside of your price range.
This is a pretty stupid loving thread.

In all likelihood if anyone on these forums is selling a drum set, the shipping costs will far outweigh the asking price and be way outside of your price range.
This is a pretty stupid loving thread.
I have no idea what your deal is.
Just looking for suggestions for drums sets. Maybe I should be more clear but dont be a richard.

Look at yard sales or ask some friends or on craigslist.

I have no idea what your deal is.
Just looking for suggestions for drums sets. Maybe I should be more clear but dont be a richard.
Being a richard happens to be an especially efficient way of getting a point across.

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: October 16, 2012, 12:00:08 AM by Badspot »

Being a richard happens to be an especially efficient way of getting a point across.

Being a richard for no reason also happens to be an especially efficient way of making everyone think you're a forgetwad.

Heres a good idea: Go to a music/ drum store. Try out a few (they usually let you do that) . Of course, unless you have a lot of money you shouldnt buy it at the store. Then once you find a set you like, look for a cheaper price on it or use the idea I already suggested

Being a richard for no reason also happens to be an especially efficient way of making everyone think you're a forgetwad.
I'd be concerned if any of your opinions actually had relevance in my life. It's unfortunate they do not, and I only wish to convey my own thoughts in hopes someone takes something constructive from them.

i believe the blockland forums is on the internet

I'd be concerned if any of your opinions actually had relevance in my life. It's unfortunate they do not, and I only wish to convey my own thoughts in hopes someone takes something constructive from them.
Stop derailing this thread.

Your comment wasnt constructive at all

how is "this is a pretty loving stupid thread" constructive in any way.
oh wait its not

why are you not considering or responding to my ideas :c