blocklandiansprofile - "WE NEED TO STOP BUBBA BEFORE ITS TOO LATE!!!"

Author Topic: blocklandiansprofile - "WE NEED TO STOP BUBBA BEFORE ITS TOO LATE!!!"  (Read 23695 times)

Afraid not
Instead of simply denying a claim why don't you give us evidence to back yourself up.

Instead of simply denying a claim why don't you give us evidence to back yourself up.
That won't be necessary

That won't be necessary
well then I will just keep think you are just this low

That won't be necessary

This is the ultimate proof of being an egotistical prick.

I severely hope you get permanently banned one day, I'll be sure to throw a party.

That won't be necessary
Then your arguement is void.

Arguements needs supporting evidence, you egotistical prick.

That won't be necessary
If you can't back yourself up then you have nothing to show for yourself here. Just because you say "I'm afraid not" to a claim doesn't automatically make it wrong. Until you can defend yourself sufficiently, expect everyone to believe you are a jack ass

If you can't back yourself up then you have nothing to show for yourself here. Just because you say "I'm afraid not" to a claim doesn't automatically make it wrong. Until you can defend yourself sufficiently, expect everyone to believe you are a jack ass
You can come to your own conclusion without the need for me to try to convince you.

You can come to your own conclusion without the need for me to try to convince you.
Wait, what. Since you have provided nothing, what side are you taking lol. You mean you want us to think you're an idiot?

Obviously you're trying to prove my conclusions otherwise by denying them.

block you're an idiot, you should leave. No one shows care for u.
Sorry .-.

Everyone thinks you're an idiot.

Conclusion made.

Then why are you still posting on this drama? surely theres something you have to prove.

why do you even stay here when nobody likes you lol
try not ignoring my post this time